Nitro Meteor Off-Road Buggy 1:16 RTR Pull-Start RC Car
Out of Stock
5 Rating (0 Customer Reviews)
Ships Tomorrow! (Shipping Options)
|Free Shipping||3-8 Days||FREE!
(Orders over $149*)
|Standard Ground||3-8 Days||$4.75 and up||Yes|
|2nd Day Air (US 48 States Only)||2 Days||$6.75 and up||Yes|
|2nd Day Air (Alaska & Hawaii)||2 Days||$10.75 and up||Yes|
|Next Day Air||1 Day||$15.75 and up||Yes|
Instant Shipping Quote - Enter your zip code in the shopping cart to get an exact shipping cost. All orders have an additonal $3.49 processing fee.
This is the new fun and exciting Nitro Meteor Off-Road Buggy RTR Pull-Start RC Car. Even though this nitro RC buggy is small, it can keep up with the big boys with speeds reaching up to 45 MPH. For off-road fun this buggy comes with a 4 wheel drive system, front and rear anodized aluminum shocks, an oil filled buggy shock absorber, and high traction radial tires. With a no-flex chassis and upper plate made of aluminum for superior performance and durability, the Nitro Meteor is sure to be a big hit. To operate this product you will need to purchase fuel seperately.
- Speed: 35-45 MPH
- Front and Rear Bearing Differentials
- Handy-pull engine
- 4 Wheel Drive System
- No-Flex Chassis Design For Better Performance
- Aluminum Upper Plate and Chassis(2mm)
- Oil-Filled Shock Absorber
- Disc-Shaped Brake System
- Front Universal Joint Shaft
- High Traction Radial Tires
- Servo Saver Linkage System
- Assembled Chassis w/Radio
- Pre-cut Foam Bumper
- Nitro Meteor Off-Road Buggy RTR Pull-Start RC Car
- Full Function Remote Control
- User Manual
- Length: 11 in.
- Width: 7.5 in.
- Height: 4.3 in.
- Wheel Base: 6.8 in.
- Ground Clearance: 0.7 in.
- Gear Ratio: 14.1:1
- Front Wheel Width: 1 in.
- Rear Wheel Width: 1.1 in.
- Diameter of Wheel: 2.7 in.
- Transmitter: 8 AA Alkaline Batteries (Not Included)
**Color scheme and sticket design may vary.
© 1995-2014, All material on this site is copyrighted by HobbyTron.com or the product itself.