Out of Stock
- Earn 1% back on qualifying purchases
- The more you shop, the more your earn
- Use your points for great HobbyTron deals
- Bonus points on special promotions
5 Rating (0 Customer Reviews)
Save: $26.00 (39%)
Save: $39.04 (39%)
Save: $57.99 (58%)
Save: $39.04 (42%)
Save: $32.04 (42%)
Save: $75.04 (58%)
Save: $44.99 (45%)
Save: $24.04 (34%)
Save: $32.00 (39%)
Save: $43.00 (33%)
Save: $34.14 (38%)
Save: $39.05 (34%)
Save: $56.04 (41%)
Save: $40.04 (40%)
Save: $23.04 (38%)
Model Number: DGAB
Acquire your target faster and more precise with NcSTAR Optics. Red Dot Sights are great for close to medium range shooting CQB scenarios and Magnified Scopes are better suited for medium to long range shooting scenarios. Pick up one that best fits your setup and get out on the field with extreme accuracy.
- The Green Dot used in this compact reflex sight is easier to see for most shooters, than the typical red dot found on most of the micro red dot reflex sights found in the market place.
- This Reflex Sight is a tubeless design, giving the shooter a much wider field of view. This allows the shooter to acquire their targets faster and makes shooting at moving targets easier.
- The Reflex Sight has sensor that detects the ambient light level and automatically adjusts the green dot to a brightness level that is appropriate for the lighting condition.
- This Reflex sight is factory designed to be parallax free 40 yards and beyond. This ensures that the parallax related aiming errors are minimized at 40 yards and longer distances.
- This Reflex Sight has no On/Off Switch. When the plastic cover is placed onto the sight, the Reflex sight will power down. When you remove the plastic
- NcSTAR VISM Airsoft Chest Rig Black
- Magnification: 1X
- Objective Diameter: 1X25 mm
- Reticle: Red Dot
- Dot Size: 2 MOA
- Click Val: 1 MOA
- Exterior Finish: Black Aluminum
- Lens Coating: Ruby
- Net Weight: 1.30 oz
- Length: 1.80 Inches
- Mount: Integrated Weaver Style
For questions regarding this product please email our friendly customer service team.