The Easy Star was designed for first time pilots in mind, and offers incredibly stable flight characteristics and durability. Powered by a powerful Speed 400 motor mounted on the top so hard landing wonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t break the prop or hurt the motor. The Easy Star flies with little input and has the ability to recover easily. Made from MultiplexÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s durable Ã¢â‚¬Å“ElaporÃ¢â‚¬Â foam, the Easy Star will take a tremendous amount of abuse without breaking. And, if it does break it is easily repaired with CA (super) glue. Even after many crashes during the learning process, the Easy Star will be ready for more and is sure to still around to teach someone else to fly where other trainers would be ready for the trash can!
- Assembles in half an hour
- Constructed from Elapor foam
- Quiet Speed 400 motor installed
- Hitec Focus 3 radio, servos and speed control installed
- Battery and charger included
- Multiplex Easy Star EP RTF 54& Electric RC Airplane
- Foam fuse with installed Rx, ESC, pushrods, servos, battery, and motor
- Blue foam wings, elevator, rudder
- 3-channel Transmitter
- Instruction manual
- Length: 34& (864mm)
- Wingspan: 54& (1372mm)
- Flight weight: approx 24oz (680g)
- Transmitter: 8 AA Batteries (Not Included)
Be the First To Add a Review.
Please Sign In or Register to leave a Product Review.