Now it's easy to learn sharp and dynamic flight styles. The Kyosho Swing RC Airplane ARF is a pre-assembled high performance hand-launch glider. The &Swing; proves that hand-launch are not just for expert fliers. Highly developed skills were previously required to build a super-lightweight glider such as this. But not anymore, the &Swing; comes factory assembled. The FRP fuselage is further enhanced by the ultralight weight balsa rib main and tail wing frames and the lightweight carbon tail boom, which are all pre-assembled. The vertical fin is also pre-glued and installed. The " Swing; shows the light heartedness of a toy plane but with seriously high flight performance. Kyosho's airplane design know-how is loaded throughout the aircraft, but can only be truly appreciated when flown. The &Swing; can be launched by hand, shock cord or from slopes. Achieves high efficiency soaring and gliding performance. Experience the refreshing flight style and freedom of glider flight with the handy-sized &Swing;.
- Fuselage is pre-painted FRP with vertical fin already pre-glued.
- Super lightweight tail boom is pre-installed.
- Balsa rib and plank main wing is covered in special lightweight film.
- 2-step dihedral and setback wing angle produce excellent left/right stability.
- Main wing is connected securely with two carbon and FRP pins.
- Horizontal stabilizer is easy and securely fixed in place with one tapping bolt.
- Special grooves for hand and shock cord launching.
- Excellent drag ratio and soaring efficiency.
- Weighs less than Half a Pound!
- Length: 32.5 inches
- Wing Span: 49 inches
- Weight: 0.43 pounds
- 4ch transmitter + Air Factory AFRS14 or AFRS17
- 4.8v-110mAh NiCd or NiMH batter
Be the First To Add a Review.
Please Sign In or Register to leave a Product Review.