The Stratus has been designed with a slim airframe to reduce drag along with the beautifully sculpted wings with dihedral too make this powered glider a great performer. The features give the Stratus great gliding characteristics with amazing climbing ability. its 1600mm wing span helps with this performance, but also offers convenient storage and transport. The Stratus construction is a light FRP fuselage and tough balsa ribbed wings and V-Tail which are all covered from the factory. The fuselage is gel-coated in red, the wings are covered with transparent iron on red film, requiring no painting. A 380 motor and a folding propeller are included, so only a two channel radio with a speed control and a 600mah battery are needed to get you flying. Overall, this is a great powered glider for the novice to the experienced that takes very little effort to build and get into the air.
- Lightweight FRP fuselage maintains its strength and rigidity and also achieves plenty of space for radio equipment. Design is slim and space efficient.
- Factory assembled thin balsa ribs and lightweight film used for weight savings.
- Special large diameter folding propeller
- Outer wing dihedral produces great stability
- The rudder vader delivers great control around the roll axis
- Length: 40 inches
- Wing Span: 63 inches
- Total Weight: 1.5 pounds
- Wing Area: 28dm2
- Airfoil: RG14
Be the First To Add a Review.
Please Sign In or Register to leave a Product Review.