The Soarus 1600 powered glider is built for performance and here is why. Covered in high quality gel coat, the FRP fuselage comes factory assembled along with covered balsa main/tail wings so no painting is necessary to delay your first flight. With a wing length of 1600mm the Soarus 1600 delivers high performance in an easy to handle size. Sharp turning capabilities, rolls and other challenging stunts are made easier due to the V-tail wing and ailerons which also make this glider great for slope soaring. From entry level fliers through to experienced fliers, you will enjoy the exhilarating flight of the Soarus 1600.Required for flight: 4 ch radio w/ 3x micro servos, 8.4v 600mah battery and battery charger.
- Lightweight FRP fuselage maintains its strength and rigidity and also achieves plenty of space for radio equipment.
- Design is slim and space efficient.
- Factory assembled thin balsa ribs and lightweight film used for weight savings.
- Ailerons deliver increased maneuverability and feature convenient servo mounting
- Special large diameter folding propeller
- The rudder vader delivers great control around the roll axis
- Length: 40 inches
- Wing Span: 63 inches
- Total Weight: 1.75 pounds
- Wing Area: 28dm2
- Airfoil: RG14
Be the First To Add a Review.
Please Sign In or Register to leave a Product Review.