Based on America's Cup Class racing yachts, the Seawind looks just as good as it sails. Manufactured from hardened ABS and aluminum with tear-resistant main and jib sails, the Seawind builds into a little work of art. The one-piece ABS hull is designed for minimum drag and optimum water penetration. With a model as big as this, transportation could have been a problem. However, Kyosho have designed the Seawind so that the mast, rudder, keel and keel weight can all be easily removed for travelling. The keel weight is covered by a rubber boot for improved appearance and safety to water life. A boat stand is supplied with the kit so that the Seawind can be displayed when not in use as well as offering a stable support during building or when at the boating lake.
- Enjoy dynamic sailing performance with this 1 meter long radio control yacht.
- Beautifully finished one-piece ABS molded hull. The mast, keel and rudder can be dismantled for ease of transport.
- Made of aluminum and factory-anodized, the mast and the booms are weather proof.
- The polyester film main sail and jib sail both come factory-sewn.
- Lead ballast, decals, deck fittings and a sling - stand are also included.
- Required for operation (Needs to be purchased separately!): any surface frequency 2 channel radio control system and a sail-control servo for even more realistic sailing.
- RC Electric Boat Kit
- Instruction Manual
- Length: 998 mm (39.3 in)
- Width: 226 mm (8.9 in)
- Height: 1870 mm (73.6 in)
- Weight: approx. 3000 g (6.6 lb)
- Sail Area: 39 square decimeters
Be the First To Add a Review.
Please Sign In or Register to leave a Product Review.