Mini-Z action just got monsterized! Perform daring jumps and show-off with wheelies. Massive pneumatic rubber tires are equipped to the compact precision of the mini-z chassis. This big tire machine successfully built on the mini-z chassis, boasts a running style never experienced before. It's destructive running power will dominate your own indoor off-road courses. With plenty of suspension stroke, you can turn your living room into an off-road obstacle course. Run right over the mountain of magazines, the undulating carpet section, and the rocky section from some books. Then set up a spectacular jump. Perform and control wheelies just as you imagined. An optional motor adds even more grunt and energy in lifting the front end. The Mini-Z Monster Mad Killer creates a new indoor motor sport category. Big trucking performance in a small package.
You'll understand the meaning of big when you compare the Monster with the Overland tires. The directional tread pattern affects the Monster's actual running power. The pneumatic rubber also has a significant shock absorption effect. Special deep stroke suspension along with the big tires promise awesome running power. Clears gaps and obstacles with ease. The specially adopted big tire gear ratio keeps the Monster running strong. A diff-locking plate is also included for even more hill climbing power.
- Equipped with factory installed wheelie bar and roll bar
- Uses special suspension parts to handle the big tire punishment
- Equipped with powerful servo saver for extra peace of mind
- Ultra-durable 4 bevel geared type diff gear with special big tire gear ratio
- Wide range of optional parts available, including oil shocks
- Climbs hills up to 45 Degrees
- Monster is a ReadySet so simply install the batteries and roll
- 4 AAA Alkalines for car (batteries not included)
- 8 AA Alkalines for transmitter (batteries not included)
- Length: 6.7 inches
- Width: 5 inches
- Height: 2.4 inches
- Wheelbase: 4.1 inches
- Track(F/R): 3.7 inches
- Tires(F/R): 2 x 1.25 inches
- Gear Ratio: 18.3/20/22/24.4:1
- Total Weight: less than 1 pound
- Motor: 130 class
- Turning radius: 13.4 inches
Be the First To Add a Review.
Please Sign In or Register to leave a Product Review.