For the ultimate is scale appearance in RC motorcycles, look no further than the Leaning Rider Series kits from Kyosho. These 1/8th scale bikes are as real as it gets when you turn the bike, the rider leans off the bike and helps the bike to turn. Add to that the mono shock rear suspension, upside down sliding front forks, real chain drive and beautifully detailed rider and cowling and you have one cool R/C motorcycle. Just add your radio, speedo and battery and you are off to the races. This motorcycle is a Kit Model. You can purchase extra components to make this an RC vehicle. It does not come Ready to Run, components are needed to make this vehicle an RC vehicle.
- Leaning Rider mechanism creates a true to life look when the bike turns
- Mono shock rear suspension smoothes out the bump and looks scale
- Spacious frame allows for cooling to the speedo and motor
- Length: 10.6 inches
- Width: 3.8 inches
- Height: 7.4 inches
- Ground Clearance: 1.1 inches
- Wheelbase: 7.3 inches
- Tires Size(F/R): 3.4 / 0.9 inches
- Gear Ratio: 13.8:1
- Weight: 1.65 pounds
Be the First To Add a Review.
Please Sign In or Register to leave a Product Review.