Original design by F3A World Champion Christophe Paysant-Le-Roux is simply beyond the ordinary. Solid, with an aspect ratio holding a large front-end radius, the full-span ailerons approach giant proportions to make up almost 1/3 of the wing cord on the short main wings. The rudder forms most of the vertical tail wing, minus a vertical fin. The horizontal tail wing area is so large, it makes up most of the horizontal tail wing area. High fuselage sideboards are also a feature. Those who understand aerodynamics will understand the results of these special design features. Plus a colorful trim scheme on clear film - a Paysant-Le-Roux original - will flash its bold bright colors across the sky.
- Designed for extreme 3D freestyle flight.
- Using an unprecedented full-flying rudder, the large area control surfaces allow aggressive acrobatic control.
- Engines with fuel pumps allow the fuel tank to be positioned close to the C of G, normal engines with self-contained two-way fuel flow sit the tank in the nose section.
- All-balsa structure is fully ""framed-up"" and factory covered.
- Fuselage is light weight truss structure.
- Lightweight but designed for large displacement engines, and a throttle control to please confident and experienced aerial thrill seekers.
- Thick, balsa rib main wing maintains strength with minimal planking for weight reduction.
- Stall control is made easier with larger front end radius.
- Before committing to a torque-roll, even if falling away, the ease of recovery is amazing.
- When other airplanes would drift, the rudder holds the Flip 3D true.
- Moving from a slow knife edge to a torque roll is possible with the wide scope of control available.
- Elevator and Rudder servo linkages are designed to run close to the fuselage walls for ease and efficiency.
- Covered in Paysant-Le-Roux's original coloring for a magnificent 3D flight spectacle.
- Length: 59 inches
- Width: 59 inches
- Total Weight: 5 pounds
- Wing Area: 60.0dm²
- Airfoil: 20% symmetrical
- Motor: 2 stroke 46-50 class OR 4 stroke 52-63 class (both sold separately)
- Radio: 4 channel 5 Servos
Be the First To Add a Review.
Please Sign In or Register to leave a Product Review.