The Hubsan Lynx RTF 2.4G FPV Co-Axial Helicopter is simply amazing. Not only is it a great flyer, it features a 5-megapixel camera that shoots live video directly to a 3.5" LCD monitor on the transmitter - in color! The Lynx features a CNC-machined rotor head and swash plate, and a durable molded fuselage. The flight controls can be programmed via the transmitter for beginner or expert flyers, making the Lynx a good choice for all types of pilots. The Lynx is a co-axial heli and features a 4-in-1 control unit that includes a tail rotor gyro for stability, a flight control mixer, an ESC and the receiver.
- 4-Channel, Co-Axial Design
- Can Be Flown Indoors (or Outdoors In No More Than a Very Light Breeze)
- Tail Rotor Gyro
- Selectable Flight Control Sensitivity for Beginner or Expert
- CNC-Machined Rotor Head and Swash plate
- Includes 5-Megapixel Camera Installed Below Mainframe
- 2.4G Transmitter with 3.5" LCD Color Monitor
- Weight: 202g
- Main Rotor Diameter: 338mm
- Motor: 130 (Main x 2)
- Transmitter: 4-Channel 2.4G with 3.5" LCD Color Monitor
- Video Transfer Frequency: 5.8GHz
- Control Distance: 100 to 300 Meters
- Onboard Controller: 4-in-1 Control Unit Features Gyro, Mixer, ESC and Receiver
- Servos: 3.7g / 0.12sec/60
- Camera: 5 Megapixels
- Live Video Distance: 50 to 100 Meters
- 8 AA Batteries for Transmitter (Not Included)
Be the First To Add a Review.
Please Sign In or Register to leave a Product Review.