This is a Hubsan Lynx Co-Axial RTF Helicopter. The Lynx is a dual-rotor 4-channel 250-class helicopter modeled after the full size Westland Lynx. The Lynx is Ready-to-Fly out of the box and only requires that you add 8 AA batteries for the transmitter. It features a high-quality detailed durable plastic body, dual-rotor design, and an on-board stabilizing gyro which makes the helicopter easy and fun to fly. The 2.4GHz transmitter features beginner and expert modes, that are programmable to suit your flying style and level of experience.
- Co-Axial Design is Stable and Easy to Fly
- 4-Channel Control with Stabilizing Gyro
- High Quality, Detailed Durable Plastic Body
- Ready to Fly - No Assembly Required
- 2.4GHz Transmitter with Programmable Beginner and Expert Modes
- Fly Indoors or Outdoors (Without Wind)
- Hubsan Lynx Co-Axial 2.4GHz 4CH RTF RC Helicopter
- Assembled Helicopter
- LiPo Flight Battery
- LiPo Battery Charger with AC Adapter
- Operating Instructions
- Main Rotor Diameter: 13.3 Inches (338mm)
- Flying Weight: 190g
- Overall Length: 13.46 Inches (342mm)
- Power System: 130-Size Motors x 2
- Transmitter: 4-Channel 2.4GHz
- Servos: 3.7g Micro x 2
- Battery: 2S 7.4V 650mAh LiPo
- Transmitter: 8 AA Batteries (Not Included)
- Vehicle: 2S 7.4V 650mAh LiPo (Included)
- Charger: LiPo Battery Charger with AC Adapter (Included)
Be the First To Add a Review.
Please Sign In or Register to leave a Product Review.