The Superfly X from Hobby People is the easy way to get flying. Our entry-level RTF is affordable, fun, simple, andÂ a great flyer. It's a perfect place to start for new pilots. This plane is completely ready-to-fly, and features a brushed motor and 2.4GHz radio for elevator, rudder and motor control. This means that all you need to do is charge the included NiMH battery and you're in the air. You'll have a durable EPO airplane that's easily transported due to its 2-piece wing. Even the canopy has easy access with factory-installed magnets. The model flies smoothly due to its generous tail surface area and modern wing shape. You'll have a Sunday-flyer just about any pilot would enjoy. The Superfly X is easy way to get a go-anywhere, have-fun park flyer light enough and small enough for the AMA Park-Pilot program, all for an easy price. Get the Superfly X from Hobby People Model.
- Ready To Fly
- Brushed Motor
- Hobby People SuperFly X Sport Brushed 3CH RTF RC Airplane
- 2.4GHz Transmitter
- Wing Span: 54.5in â€“ 1384mm
- Wing Area: 350 sq. in. 22.58 sq. dm.
- Length: 35.5in â€“ 902mm
- Flying Weight: 26oz â€“ 737g
- Wing Loading: 10.7 oz/sq.ft. â€“ 32.64 g/sq.dm.
- Brushed Motor: 480 size, 6.0V rated
- Brushed ESC: 8.4V (NiMH/NiCD 7-cell) 10amp
- Transmitter: 8 AA Batteries (Not Included)
Be the First To Add a Review.
Please Sign In or Register to leave a Product Review.