regular price: $262.79
Out of Stock
5 Rating (0 Customer Reviews)
Save: $150.01 (42%)
Save: $130.01 (41%)
Save: $117.00 (39%)
Save: $140.05 (40%)
Save: $90.01 (30%)
Save: $213.00 (52%)
Save: $50.00 (33%)
Save: $77.00 (41%)
Save: $194.00 (41%)
Save: $40.00 (57%)
Save: $70.01 (35%)
Save: $70.00 (41%)
Save: $228.04 (38%)
Save: $160.01 (40%)
Save: $69.00 (70%)
Raised to be wicked. The Demon Crusher is a raised 4x4 monster truck with over-sized tires that give better clearance and that sought-after BIG-truck style. The 4x4 drive train provides more stability than any 2WD can offer and the higher clearance makes this a true all-terrain vehicle that will make you king of the hill.
Strategically-placed metal and advanced-composite plastics give the Demon Crusher durability you'd expect from a more-expensive truck, which means you'll have MORE FUN running the Demon Crusher, run after run. Added to that are oil-filled shocks, coil-over springs, and other suspension adjustments to make the Demon Crusher not only reliable, but more fun because you can tune it the way you want it for maximum traction on even the most extreme terrain. It only requires your 8 AA batteries for the transmitter!
- Included AM 27MHz pistol-grip radio system.
- 550-size electric motor for fast acceleration and power.
- Full-time 4wd.
- Large front bumper for a menacing appearance.
- Large tires (12.7mm/5") on attractive chrome wheels for ground-clearing driving.
- Electronic speed control with built-in heat sink (accepts 7.2v input)
- Fixed links on steering and camber eliminate the need for time consuming adjustments
- Planetary gear differentials.
- Coil-over oil-filled shocks with adjustable pre-load clips
- Metal axles and drive shafts for extended life.
- Completely countersunk chassis to prevent any obstacles from catching.
- Hobby People Demon Crusher 1:10 Electric 4WD RTR RC Monster Truck
- 27MHz pistol-grip radio system
- 2000mAh NiMH Battery with Tamiya-style plug
- Wall Charger
- Weight (Without Battery): 1.84kg (4.05lbs)
- Length: 401mm (15.75")
- Width (Front/Rear): .315mm/317mm (12.4"/12.5")
- Height (to the top of the body with settled suspension): 191mm (7.5")
- Wheelbase: 276mm (10.85")
- Motor/ESC: 550 Size Motor with 7.2V 50 Amp Electronic Speed Controller
- Pinion Gear/Spur: 21T/69T
- Differential Gear/Differential Pinion: 38T/13T
- Vehicle: Rechargeable Battery (Included)
- Transmitter: 8 AA Batteries (Not Included)
© 1995-2015, All material on this site is copyrighted by HobbyTron.com or the product itself.