Based on the world championship winning Hot Bodies D8 4WD 1/8-scale buggy, the Vorza goes green and receives a full brushless makeover. Complete with HPI�s proven Flux Blur ESC and Tork motor that are also found in the HPI Savage Flux HP, all you need to do is add your battery packs of choice to reach mach-like speeds. The Vorza is packaged as a complete and competitively priced ready-to-run 1/8-scale buggy that will satisfy the needs of the backyard basher, front of your house street racer, and even those that love the competitive side of things.
A bulletproof drivetrain that consists of front universals, front, center, and rear fluid filled differentials, and a hardened steel spur and pinion gear make for a car to take the harshest of demands. The Vorza truly packs the punch when it comes to handling and ease of drivability, thanks to its extremely plush 16mm Big Bore aluminum shocks with threaded bodies, fully adjustable suspension blocks, adjustable camber and toe, and even sway bars at both the front and rear of the car.
With so many various battery options and configurations out there, it can be hard to get them securely mounted. But that is not the case with the Vorza, that comes complete with a fully-adjustable battery box that can securely hold any battery pack from NiCD all the way to the latest and greatest LiPo packs.
- Chassis: 7075 Aluminum 0.16" (4mm) thick
- Drive: Four wheel shaft
- Motor: HPI Flux Tork 2200Kv brushless
- Motor Mount: Aluminum with integrated heat sink and fan mount
- Radio: HPI TF-3 AM system with BEC
- ESC: HPI Flux Blur, sensorless programmable, with cooling fan
- Battery Box: Fully adjustable to fit a variety of battery configurations
- Body: VB-1 buggy with rear wing, trimmed and painted with decals applied
- Differentials: Three, adjustable
- Pinion Gear: Hardened steel 15 tooth
- Main Gear: Hardened steel 48 tooth
- Suspension: Fully adjustable, sway bar equipped
- Shocks: Big bore high performance oil-filled aluminum body
- Shock Towers: 0.16" (4mm) thick 7075 anodized aluminum with front nylon skid guards for durability
- Tires: HPI Proto, 1.65" (42mm) wide, 4.6" (117mm) outer diameter
- Wheels: HPI V7, black in color 7-spoke
- Caster: Adjustable, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis
- Camber: Adjustable, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle
- RTR HPI Vorza Flux HP Buggy with painted VB-1 Body
- ESC tires
- Instruction sheet
- Length: 20" (508mm)
- Width: 12" (305mm)
- Height: 5.7" (146mm)
- Wheelbase: 12.8" (325mm)
- Weight: 7.1 lbs (3230g)
- Length: 13.1" (332mm)
- Width: 7.7" (195mm)
- Height: 4.3" (110m)
- AA Batteries: Eight for transmitter
- Batteries: Two 6-7 NiMH cell, minimum 4000mAh side by side packs (DO NOT use stick packs with welded tabs) OR two 2-3 cell LiPo packs, minimum 25C with at least 3500mAh
- Battery Charger: For selected battery type
- Connectors: Two Deans Female Ultra Plugs (WSDM1303) if selected batteries do not have them Tools and track equipment
Be the First To Add a Review.
Please Sign In or Register to leave a Product Review.