HPI Savage Flux 2.4g RTR Brushless Electric RC Monster Truck
regular price: $1,149.00
Out of Stock
Ships Tomorrow! - Shipping Options
|Free Shipping||3-8 Days||FREE!
(Orders over $149*)
|Standard Ground||3-8 Days||$4.75 and up||Yes|
|2nd Day Air (US 48 States Only)||2 Days||$6.75 and up||Yes|
|2nd Day Air (Alaska & Hawaii)||2 Days||$10.75 and up||Yes|
|Next Day Air||1 Day||$15.75 and up||Yes|
Instant Shipping Quote - Enter your zip code in the shopping cart to get an exact shipping cost. All orders have an additonal $3.49 processing fee.
5 Rating (0 Customer Reviews)
Save: $399.05 (38%)
Model Number: HPI104240
The Savage Flux HP is guaranteed to wow you and your friends! Powered by the high technology Flux Tork 2200 motor and twin battery packs, you will be pulling wheelies and getting air at the twitch of a finger! Easy plug-and-go convenience is the hallmark of electric RC vehicles like the Savage Flux HP. Just plug in two matching battery packs and you are off and running! The Flux Blur electronic speed control can handle massive amounts of power, and you can use up to 16 NiMH cells or 2 LiPo batteries (either 2S or 3S type). Want to hit the speed limit with your monster truck? The Savage Flux HP makes it easy! With twin 3S LiPo batteries and on-road tires like the #4729 or #4731 mounted Phaltlines the Savage Flux HP can achieve a blistering top speed of 62 mph (100kph)!
- Spread Spectrum DSSS - no frequency worries when running with dozens of cars at the same time
- 2.4GHz - high frequency operation eliminates radio interference
- Easy operation - simplified feature list avoids the complexity of computerized radios
- Ergonomic design - comfortable pistol grip handle and foam steering wheel
- No crystals needed - saves money and improves reliability
- Built-in failsafe function - protects the truck from lowVage runaways
- Steering dual rate - easily fine tune the steering to track conditions
- Servo reversing switches - quickly reverse the servos for multiple applications
- Low battery warning - a flashing LED indicates when the transmitter batteries are running low
- HPI Savage Flux 2.4g RTR Brushless Electric RC Monster Truck
- Flux Tork 2200 motor
- Flux Blur electronic speed control
- HPI TF-20 radio system
- SF-50 high torque metal gear steering servo
- Painted & trimmed body
- Detailed instruction manual
- HPI RC Cars DVD.
- Motor or Engine: Tork 2200
- Speed Control: Blur electronic speed control
- Radio: 2.4GHz Spread Spectrum Radio
- Servos: SF-50 High Torque Metal Gear Steering Servo
- 2 NiMH 7.2V/8.4V/9.6V Batteries (up to 8-cell 'flat' type packs) or 2 2S/3S LiPo Batteries (NOTE: Batteries must be the same type,Vage and capacity.)
- Battery charger compatible with battery chemistry
- 8 AA Batteries for transmitter
© 1995-2014, All material on this site is copyrighted by HobbyTron.com or the product itself.