The brushless-powered RTR Trophy Buggy Flux from HPI is the go-to kit for all-out fun and excitement combined with mind-bending top speeds! The Trophy Buggy has been a hugely popular 1/8th buggy, and now that it's fitted with the demonically fast Scream brushless motor and the 4S-capable Flux Rage speed controller, you can finally see what all the excitement is about with 1/8th electric buggies at a great price!Fully assembled right out of the box and fitted with a no-hassle HPI 2.4GHz radio system, the Trophy Buggy Flux is ready for you to drop in two 2S LiPo batteries for 14.4Vs of ground-crushing fun! Go brushless with the Trophy Buggy Flux!
- 4mm 6061 aluminum chassis has angled sides for extra stiffness
- Fits two hard-case 2S LiPo batteries with adjustable battery holders and hook & loop straps
- Low-profile aluminum radio tray securely mounts servos
- Tough front bumper protects against crash damage
- Enclosed radio box protects battery and receiver from the elements
- Low center of gravity design for top handling in the turns
- Adjustable mounts for the wide racing wing
- Proven race geometry with championship-inspired design.
- Thick 6061 aluminum shock towers offer performance tuning and strong construction
- Extra-strong webbed suspension arms are strength yet flexible to tackle give you the best balance of driving feel and durability
- Cast aluminum steering knuckles for increased strength
- Extra-long shocks provide all the damping you'll ever need
- Race-tune your buggy with plenty of shock adjustment positions
- Strong steel turnbuckles with chunky gripping points for easy adjustment of camber and front toe.
- Multiple camber link locations offer several options for adjusting roll center
- Thick rear sway bar fitted for superior race handling
- 17mm hex hubs resist stripping out and are hollow for light weight
- HPI Racing Trophy Flux RTR 1/8 Brushless Electric RC Buggy
- Flux Scream Brushless Motor
- Flux Rage Speed Controller
- 2.4GHz Radio System
- Painted Body
- Length: 500mm
- Width: 305mm
- Height: 179mm
- Wheelbase: 320mm (adjustable)
- Track Width Front/Rear (from center of tires): 260mm
- Tires: 40mm wide x 110mm (outer diameter), 80mm inner diameter
- Drivetrain: Full-Time Shaft 4WD
- 4 AA Batteries for Transmitter
- 2 2S LiPo batteries with Deans Ultra plugs
Be the First To Add a Review.
Please Sign In or Register to leave a Product Review.