HPI Racing Brama 18B 4WD Electric RTR RC Buggy
regular price: $250.00
Out of Stock
5 Rating (0 Customer Reviews)
Save: $175.00 (50%)
Save: $50.00 (71%)
Save: $44.00 (88%)
Save: $43.00 (86%)
Save: $25.00 (36%)
Save: $220.04 (31%)
Save: $110.00 (52%)
Save: $70.00 (41%)
Save: $26.00 (39%)
Save: $19.00 (56%)
Save: $25.00 (50%)
Save: $28.00 (48%)
Save: $40.00 (57%)
Save: $23.00 (70%)
Save: $56.00 (41%)
Model Number: HPI100509
The Brama 18B has full-time 4WD for maximum traction on all Off-Road surfaces. We've added long suspension arms and long-stroke oil-filled shock absorbers to allow the Brama 18B to soak up rough terrain with ease. For durability and extra protection, a sealed shaft drivetrain keeps rocks and debris from slowing you down. You can keep the hammer down, the tires just keep going and going, biting and clawing through indoor carpet, outdoor dirt, grass or hard-packed surfaces!
The Brama 18B comes pre-built with a reliable HPI transmitter, steering servo, and a reversible Electronic Speed Control so it accelerates and steers with precise movements. The included rechargeable 7.2V 1100mAh Ni-MH Battery Pack delivers power to the Quark 28T Motor for realistic Off-Road action. Just pop some AA batteries in the transmitter, charge up the 7.2V Battery Pack with the included charger and you're ready to drive. It's topped off with a racing Buggy Body for good looks, and a large rear wing for stability when the going gets tough! The Brama 18B is the quick, easy and friendly way to get into indoor or outdoor RC action, priced low so anyone can grab the transmitter and experience the thrill of RC driving.
- 1/18th Scale size for indoor or outdoor fun.
- Full-time shaft drive 4WD system for maximum grip.
- Front and rear skid plate bumpers protect the Buggy from the hazards of Off-Road terrain.
- Solid upper links for extra durability and consistent suspension settings.
- Quark 28T Motor for extended run time.
- Ball bearings on the Differential outdrives and center driveshaft for maximum efficiency.
- Stick pack battery with plug attached.
- Durable rear wing provides aerodynamic Downforce for increased rear traction.
- Tough polycarbonate painted Body with decals applied right out of the box.
- High quality HPI TF-1 radio system included.
- Adjustable shock mounting positions for fine tuning the suspension.
- Molded tub Chassis design for strength and durability.
- Mid-pin tires for Off-Road traction.
- Tough Nylon dogbones and outdrives for a durable drivetrain.
- Adjustable Body mounts.
- Front and rear bevel-gear differentials for reduced maintenance.
- Electronic speed control with reverse and brakes.
- Electric power for clean and quiet performance.
- HPI Racing Brama 18B 4WD Electric RTR RC Buggy
- Radio System ESC
- Battery Pack
- Instruction Manual
- Length: 9.4 Inches (240mm)
- Width: 6.9 Inches (175mm)
- Height: 3.9 Inches (100mm)
- Wheelbase: 6.25 Inches (159mm)
- Motor/Engine: Quark 28T
- Scale: 1/18
- Shock Type: Long-stroke Oil-filled
- Transmitter: 8 AA Batteries (Not Included)
- Battery: 6-cell NiCd or NiMH stick pack, or 2S LiPo Battery
- Charger: Compatible with selected battery
© 1995-2015, All material on this site is copyrighted by HobbyTron.com or the product itself.