The all-new Savage Flux HP is guaranteed to wow you and your friends! Powered by the high technology Flux Tork 2200 motor and twin battery packs, you will be pulling wheelies and getting air at the twitch of a finger! Easy plug-and-go convenience is the hallmark of electric RC vehicles like the Savage Flux HP. Just plug in two matching battery packs and you are off and running! The Flux Blur electronic speed control can handle massive amounts of power, and you can use up to 16 NiMH cells or 2 LiPo batteries (either 2S or 3S type). The Savage Flux HP is equipped with tough option parts to help it handle the power of the Flux Tork 2200 motor. We've equipped it with an all-metal gear transmission, steel spur gear, super heavy-duty dogbones, machine cut diff gears, 2.5mm TVP chassis plates, 3mm 7075 motor plate and dual 8mm billet motor clamps!
The Savage Flux HP is based on the proven Savage X chassis, and features a low-mounted Flux Tork 2200Kv motor in place of the big-block nitro engine, a powerful Flux Blur electronic speed control in place of the fuel tank, and twin battery boxes to hold a variety of battery types. Power your Savage Flux HP with either NiMH batteries from 6- to 8-cell size, or dual LiPo batteries with 2S 7.4v or a whopping 3S 11.1v power! Proven features from the Savage X are carried over, including the tough all-metal gear drivetrain, powerful SF-5 metal-gear servo, machine-cut diff gears and legendary Savage suspension parts and shock towers for extreme durability! The lighter weight of the Savage Flux HP allows us to use one BIG BORE shock absorber on each corner for excellent control and traction on any surface.
The Savage Flux HP is loaded with features that make it the perfect choice for anyone looking for a massively fun, plug-and-go monster truck!
- Chassis: Rigid 6061-series aluminum TVP (twin vertical plate) 0.098& (2.5mm) thick, extra low CG for high degree of control and cornering ability, included wheelie bar, twin battery boxes hold a variety of battery types
- Drive: Four wheel shaft
- Brushless Motor: HPI Flux Tork 2200Kv with machined cooling fins, 5mm shaft, handles up to 25V of power, held in place with two machined 8mm billet aluminum clamps and 0.12& (3mm) thick 7075 billet aluminum motor mount
- Radio: HPI 27MHz TF-3 2-channel with HPI SF-5 high-torque metal gear steering servo
- Electronic Speed Control: HPI Flex Blur with reverse, programmable, integrated cooling fan and up to 6S LiPo battery handling capability
- Transmission: All metal gears running on rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Differential: Equipped with machined super heavy duty bevel gears, upgradeable with all nitro Savage option parts
- Spur Gear: Machined steel, 44 tooth
- Suspension: Uprights designed for the larger tires and weight of the Savage XL
- Wheels: HPI Warlock, chrome finish, width: 2.2& (56mm), 3.3& (83mm) diameter
- Tires: GT-2 on/off-road with blocky tread pattern and heavy-duty sidewall teeth, 6.3& (160mm) diameter, 3.4& (86mm) wide
- Shocks: Big Bore nylon bodied, oil filled
- Caster: Adjustable front and rear toe-in, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car
- Camber: Adjustable, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle
- Body: Trimmed and painted GT-2
- HPI Racing 1/8 Savage Flux HP RTR Brushless Electric RC Truck
- Flux Tork 2200 Brushless Motor
- Flux Blur ESC
- HPI TF-3 Radio System
- SF-5 High Torque Metal Gear Steering Servo
- Painted & Trimmed Body
- Wheelie Bar
- Instruction Manual
- HPI RC Cars DVD
- Length: 21& (533mm)
- Width: 16.8& (427mm)
- Height: 10& (254mm)
- Front and Rear Track: 16& (406mm)
- Front and Rear Tread: 13.1& (332.5mm)
- Wheelbase: 13.6& (345mm)
- Length: 19.2& (487mm)
- Width: 8.5& (216mm)
- Height: 5& (127mm)
- Transmitter: 8 AA Batteries (Not Included)
- Battery Box: 4 AA Batteries (Not Included)
- Vehicle: Two NiMH (up to 8-cell flat type packs) with Deans connectors, or 2S or 3S LiPo battery packs (both batteries must be the same type, voltage and capacity) with charger
Be the First To Add a Review.
Please Sign In or Register to leave a Product Review.