HPI Blitz 2WD Electric RTR Short Course RC Truck
regular price: $331.99
Out of Stock
5 Rating (1 Customer Reviews)
Save: $32.04 (64%)
Save: $33.00 (57%)
Save: $22.00 (73%)
Save: $30.04 (75%)
Model Number: HPI103171
This is the Blitz 2WD Electric RTR Short Course Truck from HPI. The HPI Blitz uses nothing but the finest grade, high-impact nylon plastic on the most critical areas of the truck - from the bumpers to the super beefy arms and everything in between. HPI's industry known strength and durability makes the Blitz friendly for all - be it an RC newcomer, or the skilled competitor.
- Lengthened Chassis: The Blitz features an all-new main chassis based on the E-Firestorm - lengthened to deliver the most stable feel a short-course truck can offer.
- High Performance Shocks: The threaded shock bodies feature super smooth shock action, as well as quick, on-the-fly adjustability.
- Baja 5T Inspiration: The unique and proven pivoting skid-plates have been adapted from the unmatched Baja 5T platform, which are able to truly absorb impacts.
- Maximum Rear Traction: Factory installed quick-change 3-degree rear toe block provides you with plenty of traction, and making changes is easy.
- All Metal Gear Transmission: A Bulletproof, brushless ready, full-metal gear transmission comes stock in the truck, and is made to handle all the power you can throw at it. Silicone oil is also pre-filled in the differential for an enjoyable, easy-to-drive experience.
- Firebolt 15T Motor: The blistering Firebolt 15T motor provides plenty of power from speed runs to competing at your local track.
- Full Ball Bearings: A complete set of rubber sealed ball bearings are included for super smooth drive train operation.
- 12mm Hex Hubs: 12mm Hexes will keep your wheels secure under extreme power, and will keep them from stripping out. 12mm Hex hubs are the short course industry standard allowing you to customize your truck with a wide variety of aftermarket parts.
- Captured Hinge Pins: E-clip-less captured hinge pins make maintenance quick and hassle free, and also keep the suspension extremely smooth and snug.
- Secure Battery Mount: A simple flip of the rear battery mount will allow you to secure the NiMH/NiCD or Lipo battery pack of your choice with an easy to use thumbscrew hold down strap.
- TF-1 Transmitter: The Reliable and sturdy HPI TF-1 radio controls the Blitz short course truck. Trigger style throttle and brake controls provide you with finger sensitive action when accelerating and stopping! It features interchangeable frequency crystals, servo reverse switches, and retractable antenna and simple battery replacement.
- High Quality Electronics: Includes a SC-15 electronic speed control, and a HPI RF-6 receiver.
- HPI Blitz 2WD Electric RTR Short Course RC Truck
- Scale: 1/10
- Length: 548mm
- Width: 296mm
- Wheelbase: 329mm (adjustable)
- Motor or Engine: 15T Firebolt
- Speed Control: SC-15
- Radio: TF-1
- Kit/RTR: RTR
- 8 AA Batteries for transmitter
- Stick pack 7.2V or 7.4V battery
- Battery charger
Date: February 27, 2012
Its nice. 4wd would be better but overall of the suspension it probaly has. Plus it has good work of art on the body. Witch means right after x-mas I will be able to buy it and let me tell you I WILL!
Please Sign In or Register to leave a Product Review.
© 1995-2014, All material on this site is copyrighted by HobbyTron.com or the product itself.