Refurbished HP Cars Vertex 1/10 4WD RTR Electric RC Stadium Truck
regular price: $256.60
Out of Stock
Ships Tomorrow! - Shipping Options
|Free Shipping||3-8 Days||FREE!
(Orders over $149*)
|Standard Ground||3-8 Days||$4.75 and up||Yes|
|2nd Day Air (US 48 States Only)||2 Days||$6.75 and up||Yes|
|2nd Day Air (Alaska & Hawaii)||2 Days||$10.75 and up||Yes|
|Next Day Air||1 Day||$15.75 and up||Yes|
Instant Shipping Quote - Enter your zip code in the shopping cart to get an exact shipping cost. All orders have an additonal $3.49 processing fee.
5 Rating (0 Customer Reviews)
This is a refurbished RC truck. This RC truck comes with a 90 day warranty. We have our highly trained technical staff repair and test our refurbished products to make sure they are in perfect working order. The Vertex is the epitome of the Sport RC truck experience. It's a Ready to Run 4WD 1/10 Electric Truck that is complete with radio system, forward and reversing electronic speed control, 550 brushed motor, 2000mAh 7.2V battery, and a simple charger which is all included in this easy to drive and enjoyable RC hobby radio controlled truck! All that you need are 8 AA batteries (not included) and you're ready to go. Pull it out of the box, get the battery topped off, and get it out to the dirt, ready for 4WD RC truck action.
Top-Notch aluminum components and strong bracing are strategically used in the truck's advanced chassis design to ensure durability and enjoyment for use after use. Add to that the oil filled shocks, aluminum drive shaft, and a countersunk molded composite chassis allowing the truck to be driven hard onroad and offroad, even in the roughest terrain!
4WD Option parts are available to fine-tune and customize your Vertex. Adjustable to your liking, tunable to your tastes, and always exciting to drive, take a look inside the Vertex and be amazed by its features, quality, and performance.
- Factory assembled
- Includes 2ch pistol grip radio, brushed 550 power system, printed and trimmed body
- Brushed power system
- Brushed Electronic Speed Control (100A 7.2v-7.4v input) w/ T-Connector for battery connection (Deans style)
- Brushed motor 550 size w/ heat sink
- Molded composite, lightweight chassis with molded chassis brace through the entire chassis
- Molded composite shock towers with multiple shock positions
- Aluminum capped oil-filled shocks with 3mm shock shafts
- 3mm aluminum hinge pin retainers
- Lightweight aluminum center drive shaft for less rotating mass
- Adjustable motor mount for different gearing options
- 12mm hex adapters for the wheels allow for after market wheel options
- 2.2 wheels allow the option of using after market tires
- Adjustable upper turnbuckles
- Adjustable steering links
- Metric hardware
- Planetary differential gears
- Shock adjusting clips
- Steel dog bones front and rear
- Ball bearing supported drive line
- Battery holder accepts 6 cell NiMH or 2 cell LiPo.
- Adjustable down stop screws
- Captured hinge pins
- HP Cars Vertex 1/10 4WD RTR Electric RC Stadium Truck
- Cirrus 2ch AM with steering/throttle trims, steering throttle end point adjustments, and steering dual rates
- Cirrus CS603 6kg Standard servo for steering
- 550 size brushed motor
- Brushed Electronic Speed Control (100A 7.2v-7.4v input)
- Detailed instruction manual
- Length 405mm (15.95)
- Width(f/r) 325mm(f)/330mm(r) (12.8/12.99)
- Height 160mm (6.30)
- Weight(w/included battery) 2.15kg (4.75lbs.)
- 8 AA batteries for the transmitter
© 1995-2014, All material on this site is copyrighted by HobbyTron.com or the product itself.