Hobby People Cars Vertex 1/10 4WD RTR Electric RC Stadium Truck
regular price: $256.60
Out of Stock
Ships Tomorrow! (Shipping Options)
|Free Shipping||3-8 Days||FREE!
(Orders over $149*)
|Standard Ground||3-8 Days||$4.75 and up||Yes|
|2nd Day Air (US 48 States Only)||2 Days||$6.75 and up||Yes|
|2nd Day Air (Alaska & Hawaii)||2 Days||$10.75 and up||Yes|
|Next Day Air||1 Day||$15.75 and up||Yes|
Instant Shipping Quote - Enter your zip code in the shopping cart to get an exact shipping cost. All orders have an additonal $3.49 processing fee.
4 Rating (3 Customer Reviews)
Save: $83.00 (42%)
Save: $40.05 (25%)
Save: $127.96 (44%)
Save: $63.14 (30%)
Save: $149.01 (49%)
The Vertex is the epitome of the Sport RC truck experience. It's a Ready to Run 4WD 1/10 Electric Truck that is complete with radio system, forward and reversing electronic speed control, 550 brushed motor, 2000mAh 7.2V battery, and a simple charger which is all included in this easy to drive and enjoyable RC hobby radio controlled truck! All that you need are 8 AA batteries (not included) and you're ready to go. Pull it out of the box, get the battery topped off, and get it out to the dirt, ready for 4WD RC truck action.
Top-Notch aluminum components and strong bracing are strategically used in the truck's advanced chassis design to ensure durability and enjoyment for use after use. Add to that the oil filled shocks, aluminum drive shaft, and a countersunk molded composite chassis allowing the truck to be driven hard onroad and offroad, even in the roughest terrain!
4WD Option parts are available to fine-tune and customize your Vertex. Adjustable to your liking, tunable to your tastes, and always exciting to drive, take a look inside the Vertex and be amazed by its features, quality, and performance.
- Factory assembled
- Includes 2ch pistol grip radio, brushed 550 power system, printed and trimmed body
- Brushed power system
- Brushed Electronic Speed Control (100A 7.2v-7.4v input) w/ T-Connector for battery connection (Deans style)
- Brushed motor 550 size w/ heat sink
- Molded composite, lightweight chassis with molded chassis brace through the entire chassis
- Molded composite shock towers with multiple shock positions
- Aluminum capped oil-filled shocks with 3mm shock shafts
- 3mm aluminum hinge pin retainers
- Lightweight aluminum center drive shaft for less rotating mass
- Adjustable motor mount for different gearing options
- 12mm hex adapters for the wheels allow for after market wheel options
- 2.2 wheels allow the option of using after market tires
- Adjustable upper turnbuckles
- Adjustable steering links
- Metric hardware
- Planetary differential gears
- Shock adjusting clips
- Steel dog bones front and rear
- Ball bearing supported drive line
- Battery holder accepts 6 cell NiMH or 2 cell LiPo.
- Adjustable down stop screws
- Captured hinge pins
- HP Cars Vertex 1/10 4WD RTR Electric RC Stadium Truck
- Cirrus 2ch AM with steering/throttle trims, steering throttle end point adjustments, and steering dual rates
- Cirrus CS603 6kg Standard servo for steering
- 550 size brushed motor
- Brushed Electronic Speed Control (100A 7.2v-7.4v input)
- Detailed instruction manual
- Length 405mm (15.95)
- Width(f/r) 325mm(f)/330mm(r) (12.8/12.99)
- Height 160mm (6.30)
- Weight(w/included battery) 2.15kg (4.75lbs.)
- 8 AA batteries for the transmitter
Date: May 13, 2013
Agree that this is a great RC car for the money. My kid has gotten pretty good at driving it but it is easily broken. Hit a curb and had to glue front bumper back on. Ran front right tire into a tree (not whole front of car) and it broke the steering linkage...repaired that with a $7 part from the hobby store. Then took it out for a run and the 4WD just stopped working...it is now a RWD car. Looks like the front diff shredded itself. Then the shaft to the front wheels stopped turning so that connector must have shredded itself as well now. No chance of repair without exceeding price of the car. Car is still running as a 2WD and my kid is still driving the heck out of it. The way the rear diff is sounding I should probably start looking into a replacement. But, for the price this is still a great RC. If I paid more I would be pissed but for under $150 I am OK with it.
Date: June 24, 2012
Name: great car for money
Date: January 03, 2012
Great car for money. 1st one I had got pretty trashed. My six year old ran it into a curb & broke front bumper. Then pinned it under a mini van at top speed and broke plastic that secured the shell on the front. After about the 5th charge the battery connector melted into the one on the car. Took it in and showed it to them and they exchanged the entire car. Much more careful with it now and stoked! Great beginner car. My six year old loves it and is getting really good at driving.
Please Sign In or Register to leave a Product Review.
© 1995-2014, All material on this site is copyrighted by HobbyTron.com or the product itself.