regular price: $139.99
Out of Stock
5 Rating (1 Customer Reviews)
Save: $25.04 (25%)
Save: $30.05 (30%)
Save: $55.04 (37%)
Save: $56.04 (41%)
Save: $40.05 (29%)
Save: $70.04 (37%)
Save: $70.04 (35%)
Save: $42.98 (30%)
Save: $65.05 (54%)
Save: $55.04 (55%)
Save: $70.04 (64%)
Save: $28.04 (41%)
Save: $50.04 (56%)
Save: $14.04 (32%)
Save: $17.04 (30%)
The new Galaxy R4 MP7 Electric 260 FPS AEG Airsoft Rifle by Well combines firepower and comfort and delivers unbelievable performance. This Airsoft version of the MP7 is astounding with a long list of features coming standard. This gun features a front loading battery compartment, retractable metal stock, metal RIS picatinny rail, moveable charging hand open ejection port for hop up adjustment dial, full length top weaver rail, and a full metal adjustable and foldable front and rear sight.
The MP7 is classified as a personal defense weapon (PDW). It went into production in 2001. It is compact and light using polymers in its construction. The proliferation of high-quality body armor has begun to make guns that fire pistol ammunition (such as HK's earlier MP5 or USP) ineffective. In response to this trend, HK designed the MP7 (along with the brand new UCP, which uses the same ammunition) to penetrate body armor, but small enough to be used in place of either a pistol or a submachine gun. The MP-7 is a novel design, with pistol grip is also the magazine well, the foregrip is a fold-down vertical grip, and this allows the PDW to be fired one-handed like a pistol, or two-handed like a submachine gun. Notably, the MP-7 is only 3.75" longer than the Mk23.
Electric Airsoft Rifles use batteries as their power source, they're usually fully automatic, and they shoot very fast. If you are looking for continuous fire fun, this is the type of Airsoft Gun for you - just hold down the trigger and watch those BBs stream out, one after the other, in a straight, swift line - which means fun and entertainment, plain and simple. This Electric Airsoft Rifle doesn't require any pumping just simply point and shoot. This is a high end electric Airsoft gun. We highly recommend that you use .20g BBs or better to ensure longer gun life and better play. You must be 18 years of age or older to purchase this Airsoft gun.
- 1/1 Scale High Performance Assembled Electric Powered Airsoft AEG
- Magazine accommodate 28rd Standard & rd 220rd Hi-Cap of 6mm Plastic Bullet
- Retractable Metal Stock is versatile for all close quarter situation
- Powered by 7.2V 650mA MICRO Rechargeable Battery (Included)
- Front loading battery compartment design
- Metal RIS Picatinny rail allow attachment of flashlight & laser sight
- Moveable charging hand open ejection port for HOP UP Adjustment dial
- Full length top weaver rail is ready to attach any aiming devise or sighting system
- Full metal front & rear Sight with distance adjustable & foldable
- This is 545mm long with the rear stock extended
- Counter-clockwise 14mm is able to attach any barrel extension tube (sil.)
- Utilize 6mm Plastic Bullet, this rifle give you a supreme accuracy on the target
- Sling hook is located on both left & right, Good for both RIGHT & LEFT Handed Player
- This Airsoft Electric Rifle is also compatible with: Marui, MAG & STAR Magazines
- Firing Velocity: 260 FPS with .20g BBs
- Weight: 3.1 lbs.
- Length: 15 in./23.2 in.
- Shooting Mode: Full and Semi Auto
- Hop-Up: Adjustable
- Power Source: 7.2v Micro Rechargeable Battery
- Magazine Capacity: 28 Rounds
- Type: Electric
© 1995-2015, All material on this site is copyrighted by HobbyTron.com or the product itself.