F15E Fighter Jet Brushless Motor Gray RTF 4CH Electric RC Airplane
regular price: $305.50
Out of Stock
5 Rating (0 Customer Reviews)
Save: $34.00 (13%)
Save: $165.04 (43%)
Save: $80.64 (27%)
Save: $34.00 (13%)
This is the new F15E Fighter Jet Brushless Motor Gray RTF 4CH Electric RC Airplane. The F15 Eagle program developed the current generation air superiority fighter for the United States Air Force to counter emerging worldwide threats. It is designed to penetrate enemy airspace and achieve a first-look, first-kill capability against multiple targets. The F15 Eagle is characterized by a low-observable, highly maneuverable airframe; advanced integrated avionics; and aerodynamic performance allowing supersonic cruise without afterburner. This F15 Eagle holds the same beautiful lines as the original fighter jet. The wing and body used in this jet are specially designed to allow high G maneuvers, yet the wing loading is still very low. It becomes a stable aircraft with excellent performance. This is the RTF (Ready To Fly) version with transmitter and receiver.
- 4 Channel Full Function Radio Controlled (Aileron, Elevator, Rudder, Throttle)
- 4 Channel Digital Proportional FM PPM High Quality and Performance Futaba Compatible Radio System
- Full aerobatic characteristics; inside loops, outside loops, axial rolls, inverted flight, knife edge, stall turns, hammerheads, and spins are possible
- The wing and body used in this jet are specially designed to allow high G maneuvers, yet the wing loading is still very low
- Powerful ducted fans with brushless motors makes it possible to fly this plane at high speed in the situations with much wind
- Excellent stability of nosing up and down
- One of the best ducted fan jet in the market!
- State of the art components such as EDF64 Ducted Fans with Brushless Motors, 25amp Brushless Speed Control, and 2100mAh 11.1 V Li-Po Battery Pack
- Steerable nose landing gear
- Rudder helps steer plane on ground on its scale landing gear for easy take off
- Ready to Fly in Just Minutes!
- Super tough, lightweight airframe!
- Perfect appearance and emulation (Scale appearance, great attention has been given to details)
- Shock Resistant Reinforced Fuselage and Strong Wings
- Can Take Off From Ground or Hand Launched
- Ground Take-Off can be performed easily
- Excellent Flight Performance
- Super easy and super stable electric powered scale RC park flyer for beginner or middle-level users
- Stable inverted flight
- Fuselage with pre-installed Electronics, Motor, Servos, and Speed Controller
- Superb Quality, Simply the Best RTF Jet you can find!!!
- Super stable for beginner, Super low speed for safety, Super low altitude for fun
- Fabricated by accurate molds with high fidelity of real airplane
- One of the Best Looking Jet in the market
- Excellent stability and aerobatic capability
- Detailed Body Structure
- High roll rate
- Digital Proportional Motor Speed Control
- Slow Speed Flying Capable, Good for Beginner
- Suitable for both beginners and experienced pilots
- Approximately 10-15 minutes flight time on each charge Li- poly battery will help to achieve better performance and longer flight time.
- Complete Kit, Ready to Fly, Easy to Assemble (Everything is included and 90% assembled -- only required 8 AA batteries for the transmitter to start flying) ARF version contains no radio system (no transmitter and receiver)
- F15E Fighter Jet Brushless Motor Gray RTF 4CH Electric RC Airplane
- 4 Channel Multifunctional Radio Transmitter
- Li-Poly Balance Wall Battery Charger
- High Quality Rechargeable 11.1V 2100mah Li-Poly Battery
- English Manual
- Wingspan: 740mm (29.2 in)
- Length: 1070mm (42.2 in)
- Flying Weight: 650g (22 oz)
- Drive System: EDF64 Ducted Fans with Brushless Motors
- Servo: 5 X 8g high speed micro servos
- Speed Controller: 25 amp Brushless Speed Control
- Battery: 11.1V 2100mah Li-Poly
- Control system: 4 CH Multifunctional FM Radio Transmitter and 6 CH Micro Receiver
- Radio Control Range: > 1000 feet (300m)
- Airplane: 11.1V 2100mah Li-Poly (Included)
- Transmitter: 8 AA Alkaline Batteries (NOT Included)
© 1995-2014, All material on this site is copyrighted by HobbyTron.com or the product itself.