This is one heavy duty AEG!! Weighing in at nearly 9Lbs its built like a tank, one of the sturdiest AEG's we've seen in some time, and with stock out of the box firepower at nearly 400FPS and 14BB's a second it's performance lives up to the external good looks. A must have for anyone interested in L85's.
The L85 series AEG, in full metal. This model is the "real thing" as far as AEG's go, and looks and operates just like the real thing. It's INCREDIBLE! There isn't much we need to say about this gun, it sells itself easily. It's British, It Feels Solid, and It looks Fantastic.
Electric Airsoft Rifles use batteries as their power source, they're usually fully automatic, and they shoot very fast. If you are looking for continuous fire fun, this is the type of Airsoft Gun for you - just hold down the trigger and watch those BB's stream out, one after the other, in a straight, swift line - which means fun and entertainment, plain and simple. This Electric Airsoft Rifle doesn't require any pumping just simply point and shoot.
- Fully Metal Build
- Real Gun Weight
- Removable Iron Sights (Carry Handle Unmounts in Seconds just like the real one)
- New A2 (H&K Modified) Model - A2 Cocking Lever, Mag Release Catch, Snowcutter Trigger, Handguard, etc.
- Storage Space for Cleaning Tools in Handle (like the real one)
- RG (Radway Green) L85 Style 120rd Magazine (Also compatible with Colt M16 magazines)
- Dis-assembles like the real one (using the TMH pins)
- Full & Semi Auto
- Star M249 style spring-changing system. Spring can be removed from the rear of the gearbox in a couple of minutes
- Very Close Likeness of the Real Thing
- Weight: 4300g (SUSAT Fitted) or 3900g (Iron Sights Fitted)
- Between 350 and 400 FPS.
- Rifle & Magazine
- British Issue Combi Tool
- Magazine Loading Rod
(Click one of the links below to see related guns):
Average Customer Rating is 5 out of 5 stars
Please Sign In or Register to leave a Product Review.
Date: May 31, 2012
ummm.... yeah. hey there, corporation, can you knock it off with the over-charging. this gun doesn't cost this much anywhere... if you guys have it, you either found it in your warehouse and it is 2 years old, or it isn't worth $500... i wonder how many you've sold...