Electric R85A1 Bolt Blowback FPS-330 AEG Airsoft Gun
regular price: $232.70
Out of Stock
5 Rating (0 Customer Reviews)
Save: $355.04 (42%)
Save: $355.04 (42%)
This is the new Electric R85A1 Bolt Blowback FPS-330 AEG Airsoft Gun, a replica of the standard British Army rifle. The L85A1's Bullpup styled rifle has a metal one-piece outer barrel that is complimented by the realistic looking impact resistance ABS plastic/nylon foregrip cover, pistol grip, cheek rest and stock cover. The 450-round hi-cap magazine ensure longer duration on the battlefield. Relive the realistic wartime action of the British Army with this 1:1 scale realistic weight gun.
Electric Airsoft Rifles use batteries as their power source, they're usually fully automatic, and they shoot very fast. If you are looking for continuous fire fun, this is the type of Airsoft Gun for you - just hold down the trigger and watch those BBs stream out, one after the other, in a straight, swift line - which means fun and entertainment, plain and simple. This Electric Airsoft Rifle doesn't require any pumping just simply point and shoot. This is a high end electric Airsoft gun. We highly recommend that you use .20g BBs or better to ensure longer gun life and better play. You must be 18 years of age or older to purchase this Airsoft gun.
- Standard British Army Rifle
- Functional Bolt Catch
- Automatic Recoil Bolt
- Realistic Field Stripping
- Realistic Gas Piston
- CNC Machined AL6061 One Piece Outer Barrel
- Stamped Sheet Steel Body with Heat Treatment
- Nylon Fiber Handguard, Grip, Cheek piece
- Rubber Butt Plate
- Grip Storage Space for Tool Kit
- Full and Semi Auto Modes
- Electric R85A1 Bolt Blowback FPS-330 AEG Airsoft Gun
- Rechargeable Battery
- Battery Charger
- BB Starter Pack
- Velocity: 330 FPS with .2g BBs
- Gear Box: Metal Version 2
- Magazine Capacity: 450
- Range: Accurate to 120 ft.
- Length: 25.2 in.
- Battery: Large Type NiCd 8.4V 1500 mAh
- Firing Rate: 800 Rounds per Minute
© 1995-2014, All material on this site is copyrighted by HobbyTron.com or the product itself.