G&G Top Tech G4 CQB-S FPS-350 Blowback Electric Airsoft Rifle
regular price: $489.09
Out of Stock
5 Rating (0 Customer Reviews)
Save: $150.37 (39%)
Save: $129.14 (26%)
Save: $101.97 (38%)
Save: $101.97 (38%)
Save: $86.54 (32%)
Save: $83.97 (31%)
Save: $125.64 (32%)
Save: $179.96 (42%)
Save: $105.05 (38%)
Save: $117.00 (34%)
Save: $120.00 (36%)
Save: $22.05 (12%)
Save: $110.97 (35%)
Save: $136.84 (28%)
Save: $173.04 (32%)
Model Number: TGR-016-CQW-BBB-NCM
Step up your Close Quarters Battle Airsoft Game with the G&G Top Tech G4 CQB-S! Why bother with upgrading an Airsoft Gun when you can have one fully upgraded right out of the box? G&G's Top Tech line of Airsoft Rifles come with numerous upgrades already built in! Aluminum Construction, Sealed Bearings, and a Pneumatic Blowback System are just some of the high-end features that you'll get with the G&G Top Tech line. The performance and quality is unmatched. Pick one up and see for yourself.
Top Tech Features:
- High Grade External Aluminum Metals
- Same grade or better than KWA
- Forward Assist Acts as a Spring Release
- Real guns use this function to make sure the bolt is not stuck with dust/grime. Our forward assist release the spring to make sure the spring is not under tension when not in use
- Functional Bolt Catch
- Pull back the charging handle and press the bolt catch to hold the bolt in place (hop-up adjustment). When you hit the bolt catch it will release the bolt plate just like a real gun
- One Piece Barrel
- Increases durability and adds to realism
- Realistic Magazine Release Button
- Instead of a Phillips screw that screw in the magazine release like most Airsoft including KWA and G&G Combat Machine Series. The G&G Top Tech guns have the same magazine release button as a real gun and do not require the Phillips screw. A small touch for added realism.
- Engraved Receiver
- Logo will not fade with prolonged use
- Machine Screws (non-self tapping)
- Increases the longevity of screw threads and is great for those who often change their customizations.
- Pneumatic Blow Back System (G&G Patented)
- Pneumatic System is better than a mechanical system as it does not put a drain on the battery or have troublesome mechanical failure. Easy replacement if needed.
- Sealed 8mm Ball Bearings
- G&G Top Tech ball bearings are sealed which helps to protect the ball bearings from dirt and grime. KWA uses "open" ball bearings.
- Frontal Gearbox Radius Cuts (where gearbox crack occurs most commonly)
- KWA thickens the frontal portion of their gear box which works well; we choose a different engineering path and have circular cuts on the four corners of the frontal gearbox to reduce stress points while maintaining Tokyo Marui compatibility.
- Electric Powered
- Full Metal Construction
- Full Metal Gearbox
- Six-Position Stock
- Adjustable Rear Sight
- Integrated Rail System
- Adjustable Hop Up
- Semi/Full Auto Firing Modes
- 450 Round Magazine
- Pneumatic Blowback
- Electric G&G Top Tech Full Metal G4 CQB-S Blowback FPS-350 Airsoft Rifle
- 450 Round Magazine
- Cleaning Rod
- FPS: 350 (With .20g BBs)
- Magazine Capacity: 450 RDs
- Size: 27" (30" Stock Extended)
- Battery and Charger (Not Included)
- Battery: 9.6V Nun chuck w/ Small Type Connector (Not Included)
- Charger (Not Included)
Electric Airsoft Rifles use batteries as their power source and they shoot very fast. Some Electric Airsoft Rifles come with semi-automatic fire. That means that when you pull the trigger only 1 BB will come out at a time. Other Electric Airsoft Rifles come with full-automatic fire. This means that when you pull the trigger multiple BBs will come out at a time. The longer you hold the trigger down the more BBs come out. Check the description above to see which kind of gun this is and if it is right for you. Electric Airsoft Rifles don't require any pumping or cocking, just simply point and shoot. This is a High End Electric Airsoft Gun. Please only use .20 gram high quality BBs with this item in order to keep it in proper working order. Using anything else as ammunition for this gun will void the warranty and may cause it to jam. Also, to keep your Electric Airsoft Gun working properly, do not fire the gun when there are no BBs in it as it may cause damage to your gun. You must be 18 years of age or older to purchase this Airsoft gun.
© 1995-2014, All material on this site is copyrighted by HobbyTron.com or the product itself.