regular price: $228.80
- Earn 1% back on qualifying purchases
- The more you shop, the more your earn
- Use your points for great HobbyTron deals
- Bonus points on special promotions
Out of Stock
5 Rating (1 Customer Reviews)
Save: $45.00 (64%)
Save: $25.00 (56%)
Save: $59.00 (60%)
Save: $39.00 (39%)
Save: $33.00 (57%)
Save: $34.00 (69%)
Save: $45.04 (64%)
Save: $26.00 (63%)
Save: $28.00 (48%)
Save: $21.00 (51%)
Save: $15.05 (50%)
Save: $30.04 (75%)
Save: $33.00 (57%)
Save: $22.00 (49%)
Save: $14.00 (42%)
Welcome to the power revolution with this hot new electric RC truck, the Electric ESC 1:10th Scale 4WD RTR RC Truck. This RC truck comes with high performance front and rear differentials, an aluminum center transmission shaft, adjustable width suspension arms, and an SP03018 electronic speed control all provide for a prompt, smooth response. You can run on any terrain with this beast of a truck and its pre-trimmed aggressive tread tires. This extreme RC truck comes ready to run for immediate fun.
- Powerful RC 540 Motor
- Aluminum Center Transmission Shaft
- Front/Rear Differentials with High Performance
- Suspension Arms with Adjustable Width
- SP03018 Electronic Speed Control Provides Easy/Quick Response
- Anodized Aluminum Radio Tray
- Pre-trimmed Aggressive Tread Tires with Good Protection Against Skid
- 7.2V 1800 mAh NiMH Battery
- Electric ESC 1:10th Scale 4WD RTR RC Truck
- Full Function Remote Control
- Rechargeable Battery
- Battery Charger
- User Manual
- Length: 400mm
- Width: 310mm
- Height: 185mm
- Wheelbase: 275mm
- Gear Ratio: 1:10.3
- Ground Clearance: 30mm
- Wheel Diameter: 120mm
- Wheel Width: 60mm
- Motor Type: RC 540
- Battery: 7.2V 1800 mAh NiMH Battery
- Truck: 7.2V 1800 mAh NiMH Battery (Included)
- Transmitter: 8 AA Alkaline Batteries (Not Included)
Date: December 07, 2011
Great Truck, this Model is shared between a few companies.
Exceed RC, as the Dynamite or Infinitive.
Redcat Racing as the Volcano
I have the Exceed Version but it is the same as this one.
The Brushed Setup is pretty solid but highly suggest getting a Brushless Motor and ESC for it, makes it faster and more fun.
The truck itself is VERY durable. I have had mine for a year and since it was one of my cheaper trucks I drive it hard. It's hit quite a few walls and done more speeding cartwheels then I can count. Never had to replace any parts accept the lid and tires do to normal wear.
This truck is great to get started off with.
Please Sign In or Register to leave a Product Review.