ESky Lama V3 4CH RTF Electric RC Helicopter
regular price: $130.00
Out of Stock
Ships Tomorrow! - Shipping Options
|Free Shipping||3-8 Days||FREE!
(Orders over $149*)
|Standard Ground||3-8 Days||$4.75 and up||Yes|
|2nd Day Air (US 48 States Only)||2 Days||$6.75 and up||Yes|
|2nd Day Air (Alaska & Hawaii)||2 Days||$10.75 and up||Yes|
|Next Day Air||1 Day||$15.75 and up||Yes|
Instant Shipping Quote - Enter your zip code in the shopping cart to get an exact shipping cost. All orders have an additonal $3.49 processing fee.
5 Rating (0 Customer Reviews)
Save: $100.00 (42%)
Save: $78.00 (39%)
Save: $82.00 (40%)
Save: $120.54 (48%)
Save: $94.54 (39%)
Save: $62.04 (32%)
This NEWEST VERSION of LAMA V3 is a READY-FOR-ANYONE-TO-FLY micro electric helicopter. The coaxial counter-rotating blades cancel out the rotational torque that makes hovering a conventional helicopter so difficult while providing unsurpassed stability in all phases of the flight. Whether you are a beginner or expert pilot looking for the best in coaxial micro helicopter performance, you'll enjoy many of the outstanding features that this Vortex has to offer. The pre-installed main motors, 4-in-1 control unit receiver, mixer, ESC, and gyro, the high speed, high performance micro servos, and powerful 800mAh Li-Poly battery pack, you'll have precise control over hovering, forward flight and extended flight time per charge (10-15 minutes). This is a high quality, one of a kind product. With 2 sets of MAIN BLADES, it is ready to fly out of box! This great scale R/C model REALLY CAN be flown virtually anywhere by virtually anyone interested in RC helicopters!
- Full Function 4CH Remote Control
- Coaxial Counter-Rotating Blades
- Pre-Installed Main Motors
- Ready To Fly
- 4-in-1 Mix Controller
- Two 180 Motors
- High Performance Micro Servos
- 4 Channel V-3 Lama Helicopter (2007 Version)
- 4 Channel FM Radio 36MHz
- 4-in-1 on-board Electronics Unit
- 8g,1.3kg.CM,0.12s/60 Micro Servos....2
- Transmitter and Receiver Crystals....1 set
- 7.4V/800mah Lithium Polymer Battery Pack
- Lithium Polymer 12V DC/DC Charger
- Instruction Manual (English)
- Spare FREE set Main Blades (Upper and Lower)
- Flight Time: 10 - 15 Minutes
- Main rotor diameter: 13.4 in.
- Body Weight: 7.6 oz.
- Length: 14.2 in.
- Power System: 180 motor x 2
- Ready to Fly (RTF)
- EK2-0404 Transmitter: Standard PPM 4 Channels w/ PC Flight SIM port and Servo Reverse Switches NEW!
- EK2-0705B Mix controller: 4 in 1 controller (w/ gyro, mixer, ESC, receiver) NEW!
- Servo: 8g,1.3kg/CM,0.12s/60
- Battery: 7.4V 800mAh Li-Poly battery
Battery Requirements :
- Helicopter: 7.4V 800mAh Li-Poly Battery (Included)
- Transmitter: 8 AA Alkaline Batteries (NOT Included)
© 1995-2014, All material on this site is copyrighted by HobbyTron.com or the product itself.