Out of Stock
- Earn 1% back on qualifying purchases
- The more you shop, the more your earn
- Use your points for great HobbyTron deals
- Bonus points on special promotions
5 Rating (0 Customer Reviews)
Save: $57.00 (56%)
Save: $65.05 (77%)
Save: $90.04 (69%)
Save: $65.00 (72%)
Save: $130.00 (72%)
Save: $45.04 (64%)
Save: $140.04 (70%)
Save: $43.00 (63%)
Save: $21.00 (51%)
Save: $120.04 (71%)
Save: $102.04 (77%)
Save: $80.00 (53%)
Save: $85.04 (68%)
Save: $45.00 (60%)
Save: $190.04 (59%)
This NEWEST VERSION of LAMA V3 is a READY-FOR-ANYONE-TO-FLY micro electric helicopter. The coaxial counter-rotating blades cancel out the rotational torque that makes hovering a conventional helicopter so difficult while providing unsurpassed stability in all phases of the flight. Whether you are a beginner or expert pilot looking for the best in coaxial micro helicopter performance, you'll enjoy many of the outstanding features that this Vortex has to offer. The pre-installed main motors, 4-in-1 control unit receiver, mixer, ESC, and gyro, the high speed, high performance micro servos, and powerful 800mAh Li-Poly battery pack, you'll have precise control over hovering, forward flight and extended flight time per charge (10-15 minutes). This is a high quality, one of a kind product. With 2 sets of MAIN BLADES, it is ready to fly out of box! This great scale R/C model REALLY CAN be flown virtually anywhere by virtually anyone interested in RC helicopters!
- Full Function 4CH Remote Control
- Coaxial Counter-Rotating Blades
- Pre-Installed Main Motors
- Ready To Fly
- 4-in-1 Mix Controller
- Two 180 Motors
- High Performance Micro Servos
- 4 Channel V-3 Lama Helicopter (2007 Version)
- 4 Channel FM Radio 36MHz
- 4-in-1 on-board Electronics Unit
- 8g,1.3kg.CM,0.12s/60 Micro Servos....2
- Transmitter and Receiver Crystals....1 set
- 7.4V/800mah Lithium Polymer Battery Pack
- Lithium Polymer 12V DC/DC Charger
- Instruction Manual (English)
- Spare FREE set Main Blades (Upper and Lower)
- Flight Time: 10 - 15 Minutes
- Main rotor diameter: 13.4 in.
- Body Weight: 7.6 oz.
- Length: 14.2 in.
- Power System: 180 motor x 2
- Ready to Fly (RTF)
- EK2-0404 Transmitter: Standard PPM 4 Channels w/ PC Flight SIM port and Servo Reverse Switches NEW!
- EK2-0705B Mix controller: 4 in 1 controller (w/ gyro, mixer, ESC, receiver) NEW!
- Servo: 8g,1.3kg/CM,0.12s/60
- Battery: 7.4V 800mAh Li-Poly battery
Battery Requirements :
- Helicopter: 7.4V 800mAh Li-Poly Battery (Included)
- Transmitter: 8 AA Alkaline Batteries (NOT Included)
For questions regarding this product please email our friendly customer service team.