ESky Honey Bee King 2 3D 6CH RTF Electric RC Helicopter
regular price: $250.00
Out of Stock
5 Rating (0 Customer Reviews)
Save: $100.00 (42%)
Save: $150.04 (50%)
This is the new ESKY Honey Bee King 2 3D 6CH RTF Electric RC Helicopter. The King 2 retains the tried and tested components that made the original so reliable and rewarding to fly. In addition to the new structural improvements and belt drive, ESky have modified the tail setup to give even more responsive control. CCPM is the most precise way to control a collective pitch helicopter. Honey Bee King's small size and light weight coupled with collective pitch and a shaft driven tail offer stability and forgiveness with plenty of performance features as your piloting skills grow. All of the major components are pre-assembled The 120-degree CCPM head design uses 3 servos to control the collective pitch and the cyclic controls. Once you master hovering and slow circuits in Normal mode, switch into Idle Up 1 mode and Honey Bee King IIs high-performance motor has plenty of power for sport flying and inverted flight. The tail boom is machined for perfect 90-degree alignment of the tail rotor to the main rotor without adjustments.
- 4 Channel remote control set includes complete Forward/Backward, Left/Right, Up/Down control (RUDDER, AILERON, ELEVATOR, AND THROTTLE)
- New Look, Improved Mixer/Gyro Control, More Stable Flight, even first timer can control easily.
- Coaxial structure and palm-sized dimension which makes the HM 5G6 as the optimal model for indoor entertainment
- 2 x 1215 strong-magnetic motors are powerful and make flight stable
- Highly efficient servos (3.5g) is prompt in reaction and effectively guarantees the performance of various flight
- The receiver is equipped with a built-in gyro; Whose sensitivity can be adjusted
- SUPER STABLE X-ROTATION SYSTEM, Easier to control than Original LAMA.
- Coaxial counter-rotating blades cancel out the rotational torque that makes hovering a conventional helicopter so difficult
- Precise controlling and hovering
- Coaxial structure effectively offers the stable flight and easy operation.
- Best model for the early beginner
- Dual counter rotating rotor which eliminates the need for a tail rotor
- Rudder is controlled using variation in speed of each level of the rotor blades.
- Suitable for Indoor/Backyard/Stadium
- High-Volume 3.7V 400 mAh Li-Poly battery offers longer flight time
- Using the Ultra tough Carbon Fiber materials, the Helicopter does have very strong structure. In addition, the main rotor blades are using top quality plastic materials, which will not easily break.
- Separate servos from mixer for more precision movement .
- Digital Proportional Motor Speed Control
- Trimming of servos can be done both on helicopter or on transmitter.
- The Sliding swash plate can help you operate the R/C Helicopter freely.
- It is possible to adjust the servo extent and the sensitivity of the built-in gyro in the 3-in-1 receiver circuit
- Approximately 10 minutes flight time on each charge - Optional Li-Poly battery will help to achieve better performance and longer flight time.
- Best choice for Beginner - Advanced hobbyist
- Can be hovered with so much ease, you can do it with only one hand. Your Kid will LOVE it, Good for any Age group, Male or Female
- All spare parts and accessories are available.
- Complete Kit, Ready to Fly (Everything is included and 100% assembled -- only required 8 AA batteries for the transmitter to start flying)
- ESKY Honey Bee King 2 3D 6CH RTF Electric RC Helicopter
- 4 Channel WK-0405 Multifunctional FM R/C Transmitter
- AC Wall Battery Charger
- High Quality 3.7V 400 mAh Li-Poly Rechargeable Battery
- English Manual
- Main Rotor Diameter: 175mm (6.9 inch)
- Overall Length: 175mm (6.9 inch)
- All-Up Weight: 55g (Battery Included)
- Drive System: 2 x 1215 Strong-Magnetic Motor
- Servo: 2 x 3.5g Servos (speed 0.11sec/60 degree(4.8V); torque 0.08kg/cm (4.8V) ; dimension 17.5X6.5X21.5mm)
- Gyro: Built-in
- Battery: 3.7V 400 mAh Li-Poly
- Control system: 4CH WK-0405 Multifunctional FM Transmitter and RX-408 Receiver
- Radio Control Range: 3300 feet (1000m)
Battery Requirements :
- Helicopter: 3.7V 400 mAh Li-Poly Battery (Included)
- Transmitter: 8 AA Alkaline Batteries (NOT Included)
© 1995-2015, All material on this site is copyrighted by HobbyTron.com or the product itself.