Out of Stock
- Earn 1% back on qualifying purchases
- The more you shop, the more your earn
- Use your points for great HobbyTron deals
- Bonus points on special promotions
5 Rating (0 Customer Reviews)
Save: $178.02 (62%)
Save: $325.04 (76%)
Save: $350.02 (69%)
Save: $145.00 (81%)
Save: $45.05 (60%)
Save: $140.04 (70%)
Save: $115.00 (64%)
Save: $80.04 (64%)
Save: $55.00 (61%)
Save: $145.04 (85%)
Save: $100.04 (63%)
Save: $60.05 (71%)
Save: $117.04 (86%)
Save: $60.04 (67%)
Save: $25.04 (56%)
This is the new ESKY Dauphin Coast Guard Rescue 4CH RTF Electric RC Helicopter. The Dauphin is a US. Coast Guard Marine helicopter used for Short Range Recovery (SRR) air-sea rescue. This newest 2.4GHz Dauphin version of the popular 4 Channel Esky 300 series RC electric helicopters is easier than ever to fly. The coaxial counter-rotating blades cancel out the rotational torque that makes hovering a conventional helicopter so difficult while providing unsurpassed stability in all phases of the flight. Then consider the improved 2.4GHz RC system with brand new 2.4GHz intelligent spread spectrum transmission technology and digital DSK coding technology, coupled with brand new digital servos, which ensure a faster response for more precise control. With this system, several can fly together without the concern and hassle of crystal management. Whether you are a beginner or expert pilot looking for the best in coaxial micro helicopter performance, you will enjoy many of the outstanding features that this Dauphin has to offer.
Unlike toy helicopters usually with only two channels, the Dauphin provides 4 channels for precise realistic control: Throttle for altitude, Roll for side-to-side, Pitch for forward-reverse and Yaw which allows you to rotate the helicopter in any desired direction while hovering or moving. The Esky Dauphin features a finely crafted and detailed scale fuselage with a realistic ducted tail rotor and a flashing navigation light. The unique unibody fuselage also features an extra wide undercarriage opening for easy battery access. The tricycle landing gear features wheels that spin freely. This Ready-To-Fly Out-Of-The-Box RC electric helicopter includes everything you need to fly and includes a transmitter simulator cable and FMS software for practice on your computer. This precision helicopter system has been completely assembled and adjusted by factory technicians to assure smooth stable hovering out-of-the box.
- Intelligent Spread Spectrum Transmission Technology
- Digital DSK Coding Technology
- Full Function 4CH Remote Control
- Coaxial Counter-Rotating Blades
- Pre-Installed Main Motors
- Ready To Fly
- 4-in-1 Mix Controller
- Two 180 Motors
- High Speed Digital Servos
- Lifter Pulley and Culvert Tail Rotor Design
- Trainer Switch
- ESKY Dauphin Coast Guard Rescue 4CH RTF Electric RC Helicopter
- 4 Channel Transmitter
- Rechargeable Battery
- User Manual
- Sim Cable
- Spare Main Blades
- FMS Simulator Software Disk
- Mail Rotor Diameter: 13.5 in.
- Length: 16 in.
- Height: 7.5 in.
- Width: 3 in.
- Weight: 0.5 lb. with Battery
- Power System: 180 motor x 2 pcs
- Battery: 7.4V 800 mAh 10C LiPo
- Flight Time: 10-15 min
- Radio: 2.4GHz Spread Spectrum w/DSK coding
- Servos: Digital 7.5g, 1kg-cm, 0.1 s/60deg x 2 pcs
Battery Requirements :
- Helicopter: 7.4V 800 mAh 10C LiPo Battery (Included)
- Transmitter: 8 AA Alkaline Batteries (NOT Included)
For questions regarding this product please email our friendly customer service team.