regular price: $140.00
- Earn 1% back on qualifying purchases
- The more you shop, the more your earn
- Use your points for great HobbyTron deals
- Bonus points on special promotions
Out of Stock
5 Rating (0 Customer Reviews)
Save: $90.04 (38%)
Save: $104.00 (44%)
Save: $360.02 (71%)
Save: $120.04 (60%)
Save: $45.05 (69%)
Save: $55.04 (41%)
Save: $110.04 (85%)
Save: $42.00 (41%)
Save: $110.00 (85%)
Save: $110.00 (55%)
Save: $62.00 (83%)
Save: $55.04 (79%)
Save: $40.05 (67%)
Save: $52.04 (47%)
Save: $100.04 (83%)
The RAH-66 CO-COMANCHE is a new helicopter being used for reconnaissance mission of arming and light assault for the land forces. The CO-COMANCHE was designed by TWF/ESKY as a 4CH helicopter with co-axial, double rotor blades system, it is easy to fly with simple operation, which possesses the characteristics of high sensitivity and flexible turning of the real helicopter. It was designed with divided canopy and fuselage connecting by a carbon fiber rod, which is practical and beautiful. There are three sliding wheels in the landing strut, which can slide automatically while taking off and landing. The ornamental tail rotor adopts duct rotor blade that can rotate automatically while flying the helicopter, which brings you into a real flight state and brings more fun for your flight. The pre-installed main motors, 4-in-1 control unit receiver, mixer, ESC, and gyro, the high speed, high performance micro servos, and powerful 800mAh Li-Poly battery pack, you'll have precise control over hovering, forward flight and extended flight time per charge (10-15 minutes).
- Full Function 4CH Remote Control
- Coaxial Counter-Rotating Blades
- Pre-Installed Main Motors
- Ready To Fly
- 4-in-1 Mix Controller
- Two 180 Motors
- High Performance Micro Servos
- Lifter Pulley and Culvert Tail Rotor Design
- ESKY Co Comanche 4CH RTF Electric RC Helicopter
- 4 Channel Transmitter
- Rechargeable Battery
- User Manual
- Spare Main Blades
- Flight Time: 10 - 15 Minutes
- Main Rotor Diameter: 13.4 in.
- Body Weight: 8.5 oz.
- Length: 17.1 in.
- Power System: 180 Motor x 2
- Ready to Fly (RTF)
- EK2-0404 Transmitter: Standard PPM 4 Channels w/ PC Flight SIM port and Training Switch NEW!
- EK2-0705B Mix controller: 4 in 1 controller (w/ gyro, mixer, ESC, receiver) NEW!
- Servo: 8g,1.3kg/CM,0.12s/60 deg
- Battery: 7.4V 800 mAh Li-Poly Battery
Battery Requirements :
- Helicopter: 7.4V 800 mAh Li-Poly Battery (Included)
- Transmitter: 8 AA Alkaline Batteries (NOT Included)
For questions regarding this product please email our friendly customer service team.