The Optimus GP has taken some of the race features of other 1/8 nitro powered buggies and incorporated them into a high performance buggy without the high cost. A 3.5cc engine with pull starter is the heart of this buggy. Easy to start, easy to tune, and with the included aluminum clutch system drivers can be assured to have trouble free operation. With the addition of the oversized 150cc fuel tank, the Optimus GP is capable of running longer than other buggies in their class!
DHK understands that cars need to be durable and perform well. With an aluminum chassis and upper aluminum chassis braces, the Optimus GP is not likely to fold or bend a chassis where the competition would. Aluminum oil-filled coil over shocks, completely adjustable turnbuckles, oil filled differentials, and aluminum clutch shoes make the Optimus GP great for bashing, having fun, or going to your local track to test the jumps. Using front and rear universals with a complete bearing supported drive train, the Optimus GP's engine can provide a smooth power transfer to the wheels fuel tank after fuel tank. Simply add a glow starter, some AA batteries, and car-based model engine fuel and let the fun begin!
- Powerful 3.5cc (.21 class) nitro powered engine with aluminum tuned pipe system
- High capacity 150cc fuel tank
- Full time 4wd operation with 3 differentials (front, center, and rear)
- Adjustable Coil-Over Shocks
- Adjustable turnbuckles
- Length: 19.68 in. (500mm)
- Width: 11.89 in. (302mm)
- Height: 7.08 in. (180mm)
- Wheelbase: 13.07 in. (332mm)
- Weight: 6.5lbs (2.95kg)
- Engine: 3.5cc (.21 class)
- Fuel tank: 150cc
- Steering Servo: 9kg
- Throttle Servo: 3kg
- Radio: DHK 2.4Ghz Pistol Grip
- Speed: 40+ MPH
- 8 AA batteries (4 for transmitter/4 for receiver)
- Glow Starter
- Fuel (recommend 20-30% nitro content)
- Fuel Bottle
Be the First To Add a Review.
Please Sign In or Register to leave a Product Review.