The Maximus GP is a welcomed change from the norm. Most nitro powered vehicles as of late were meant for pure race competitions. DHK has taken some of the race features customers appreciate and incorporated them into an everyday, 'go have fun' type of truck. Easy to start 3.5cc engine with pull starter make this truck simple to use for the nitro novice. With the addition of the 150cc fuel tank, the Maximus GP is able to run for up to 15 minutes in a single tank! Add more fuel and keep the fun going!
Aluminum oil-filled coil over shocks, completely adjustable turnbuckles, oil filled differentials, and aluminum upper chassis pieces make the Maximus GP capable of withstanding punishing and varying terrains. DHK understands that cars need to be durable and perform well. With the aluminum lower chassis and upper chassis pieces tied together, flex is extremely minimal. The entire drive system is supported by ball bearings, and using front and rear universal drives provides a smooth power transfer to the wheels. Simply add a glow starter, some AA batteries, and car-based model engine fuel and let the fun begin!
- Powerful 3.5cc (.21 class) nitro powered engine with aluminum tuned pipe system
- High capacity 150cc fuel tank
- Full time 4wd operation with 3 differentials (front, center, and rear)
- Adjustable Coil-Over Shocks
- Adjustable turnbuckles
- Length: 19.56 in. (497mm)
- Width: 15.16 in. (385mm)
- Height: 8.46 in. (215mm)
- Wheelbase: 13.07 in. (332mm)
- Weight: 7.5lbs (3.40kg)
- Engine: 3.5cc (.21 class)
- Fuel tank: 150cc
- Steering Servo: 9kg
- Throttle Servo: 3kg
- Radio: DHK 2.4Ghz Pistol Grip
- Speed: 40+ MPH
- 8AA batteries (4 for transmitter/4 for receiver)
- Glow Starter
- Fuel (recommend 20-30% nitro content)
- Fuel Bottle
Be the First To Add a Review.
Please Sign In or Register to leave a Product Review.