Cen racing SP1 lines of radio controlled 2-wheel drive cars were designed with the beginner in mind. They come Ready To Run with the Mirage III pistol grip radio, which features auto-cut off to prevent unwanted battery use. The chassis is fully assembled, and the body is painted and decaled.
The SP1 nitro version comes with our very reliable and durable .12 engines that feature both high and low-end needle adjustments. This is the perfect engine for the beginner learning about nitro engines, it is simple and durable. The nitro SP1 features a red anodized aluminum chassis with composite upper deck creating an extremely stiff chassis. Steel dog bones and axles included along with alloy idler gears in the transmission. 8 high quality ball bearings included.
- Perfect Performance for beginners
- Almost (90%) pre-assembled ready to run
- 4 wheel dampered with 55mm oil shocks super grip radial tires
- True scale 200mm body shell
- Easy adjustable chassis for clearance
- Bevel differential gear
Strong and stiff aluminum alloy A6061T6 chassis
- 75cc fuel tank
- Large capacity air filter
- Hi-power, SP-45 (.12 class) engine with recoil starter
- Highly efficient disk brake system
- Wheel Base 10.12"/Front Tread 6.6"/Rear Tread 6.6"
- 1.1" (Width) x 2.68" (Diameter) tire
- Ground Clearance 0.39"
- Gear Ratio 6.16
Be the First To Add a Review.
Please Sign In or Register to leave a Product Review.