Refurbished CAP 232 Aerobatic ARF 46 Size Nitro Gas RC Airplane
Save: $72.05 (72%)
Save: $45.05 (60%)
Save: $66.00 (66%)
Save: $75.05 (75%)
This is a refurbished RC vehicle. This unit comes with a 90 day warranty. We have our highly trained technical staff repair and test our refurbished products to make sure they are in perfect working order. This is the new and exciting CAP 232 Aerobatic ARF 46 Size Nitro RC Airplane. This fun Nitro RC Airplane comes with high quality, laser cut balsa and plywood combined for a strong lightweight construction. It is expertly covered with an iron-on film covering and trim. It comes with pre-cut hinge slots, self-adhesive decals, illustrated instruction manual, aluminum landing gear, wheels, fiberglass wheel parts, and all hardware and push-rods included. All you need to get this going is a 4-8 channel dual-conversion receiver, 2C .46 or 4C .52 glow engine or 400-600 watt brushless motor and speed control, and 4 or 5 standard size servos (5 required for glow power, 4 for electric power).
- High-quality laser-cut balsa and ply with strong lightweight construction
- Expertly covered with iron-on film covering and trim
- Pre-cut hinge slots
- Includes aluminum landing gear, wheels, and fiberglass wheel pants
- All hardware and push-rods included
- Self-adhesive decals included
- Illustrated Instruction Manual
- Wing Span: 55 in. / 1400 mm.
- Wing Area: 553 sq. in. / 35.7 sq. dm.
- Flying Weight: 6.0 lbs. / 2750 g.
- Fuselage Length: 49.2 in. / 1250 mm.
Requires (Not Included):
- Radio: 4-8 channel dual-conversion receiver
- Servos: 4 or 5 standard size servos (5 required for glow power, 4 for electric power)
- Engine: 2C .46 or 4C .52 Glow Engine or 400-600 Watt Brushless Motor and Speed Control
© 1995-2014, All material on this site is copyrighted by HobbyTron.com or the product itself.