Out of Stock
- Earn 1% back on qualifying purchases
- The more you shop, the more your earn
- Use your points for great HobbyTron deals
- Bonus points on special promotions
5 Rating (0 Customer Reviews)
Save: $19.00 (56%)
Save: $14.04 (64%)
Save: $23.00 (70%)
Save: $91.54 (38%)
Save: $30.00 (43%)
Save: $105.00 (41%)
Save: $25.00 (50%)
Save: $35.00 (78%)
Save: $23.00 (70%)
Save: $26.00 (63%)
Save: $28.00 (44%)
Save: $18.00 (55%)
Save: $14.04 (47%)
Save: $30.00 (67%)
Save: $22.00 (73%)
Model Number: AXID9018
The Axial Wraith Rock Racer 2.4GHz 1:10 4WD RTR Electric Buggy is built for all terrain speed with its realistic full tube-frame chassis design. This revolutionary design utilizes high strength composite materials to combat the roughest crashes. The Wraith includes a very long list of exciting features including working LED lights and a protective transmission cover. This ready-to-run model is the perfect blank canvas for an enthusiast looking to build upon. The WRAITH comes equipped for any challenge. Mud bogs, rock racing, mountain trail runs, desert sand, and every kind of backyard bashing are all conquered by the Wraith. Get the Axial Wraith 2.4GHz 1:10 Scale Electric 4WD today and you will be sure to have a blast!
- AXIAL AR60 OCP-AXLE™ (OFF-CENTERED PUMPKIN DESIGN): True 4-wheel drive locked differentials are included for improved traction and an offset pumpkin provides more ground clearance and a better driveshaft angle. Additionally, the rear axle has been shaved of any unnecessary items and steering linkages that normally stick down have been removed for as much ground clearance as possible. The AR60 OCP-Axle™ is constructed from high strength composite material which has a low flex rate but is not as brittle as standard glass filled nylon. The AR60 OCP-Axle™ tubes are reinforced and beefed up with a boxed-in axle truss to distribute stress over a larger area. The combination of our axles and a true 4-link suspension gives you optimal performance for any terrain with the look of a real 1:1 vehicle.
- DIG CAPABLE TRANSMISSION: The Wraith™ transmission is easily upgradable for Dig function which, when installed, gives you a three function transmission. The transmission also includes all steel outputs.
- SPUR GEAR COVER: The protective transmission spur gear cover helps keep dirt and debris out of your pinion and spur gear for a quiet and efficient drivetrain.
- SLIPPER CLUTCH: Allows the motor to work more efficiently and greatly enhances the durability of the drivetrain allowing the transmission to slip in hard binds.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE SHOCKS: Axial competition style shocks feature threaded shock bodies for tuning and easy pre-load adjustment, 3.5mm titanium nitride coated shock shafts for reduced lateral movement, silicone diaphragms for a more consistent feel and silicone bushings to prevent binding.
- EASY DIFF ACCESS: A locked differential provides the most positive wheel traction in all off-road environments and conditions and requires less maintenance over oil-filled or silicone based differentials. These are easily serviced by removing four screws to gain access for rebuilding and performance tuning as well.
- 4-LINK SUSPENSION: The suspension geometry utilizes a 4-Link design which is optimized to reduce axle steer and to have the proper amount of anti-squat and roll characteristics. The 4-Link system also aids against suspension wrap-up in high power applications.
- OPTIMIZED STEERING GEOMETRY: The front axle steering geometry is engineered for high speed performance with close attention to maximum pivot angle, minimal scrub, adjustable castor and Ackerman set as close to 0-degrees as possible. This geometry theory achieves a desired tight turning radius with locked differentials and better steering control at high speeds.
- WB8 SPLINED DRIVESHAFT: Metal to metal universal joint driveshaft system with splined plastic slider. This design provides more durability than traditional driveshaft designs because it uses a screw shaft for a more positive lock to the output shaft.
- FULL TUBE FRAME CHASSIS: The most realistic high strength composite tube frame chassis on the market. Our high strength composite plastic is impact resistant to help protect the Wraith™ from crash damage.
- ALL HEX HARDWARE: Completely assembled with all hex hardware. No Philips screwdrivers required!
- SIMPLE LED CONTROLLER: Six LED lights are included: 4 white LED lights for the front and two red LED lights for the rear. We also include the added bonus of 14 included light buckets! (7 different styles. LED’S not included). Light buckets hold 5mm and 3mm lights and come with realistic plastic lenses.
- BATTERY TRAY: Battery tray for Standard Stick Pack and LiPo Packs
Battery: 7.2V Stick Pack/2S LiPo Pack up to 47x150x28mm (W x L x D) in size. No disassembly or tools needed to remove and replace the battery.
- CONVENIENT SWITCH: The power switch is conveniently located under the dash.
- CORBEAU® LG1 RACE SEATS: Fully licensed Corbeau® LG1 race seats add to the scale realism of the already highly detailed interior set.
- DURABLE SKIDPLATE: The skid plate protects the transmission and other critical components while providing a flat surface to help the Wraith™ slide over rocks or other obstacles.
- 2.2 RIPSAW™ TIRES: Ripsaw™ tires are mounted and pre-glued to 8-spoke Raceline Renegade Wheels right from the factory. The Axial 2.2 Ripsaw™ tire offers both a realistic and aggressive tread design for the ultimate scale appearance and performance.
- 2.2 RACELINE RENEGADE WHEELS: Pre-mounted 2.2 Raceline Renegade Wheels with 12mm hex mount which is reinforced with additional material and ribbing. Finished in a two-tone Black/Chrome scheme for great looks.
- VERTICALLY MOUNTED ESC: The AE-2 ESC is held in place vertically by a secure, clip-in style plastic mounting system just behind the radio box. Facing the rear of the truck helps keep debris and water away from the ESC.
- ESC WITH DRAG BRAKE: The Axial AE-2 ESC was developed in partnership with Castle Creations and features LiPo cutoff, drag brake for tough crawling situations, a Tamiya style plug connector and is programmable via Castle Link™ (Castle Link™ not included).
- AR-3 2.4GHz RECEIVER
- AR-3 2.4GHz receiver - no crystals required
- No frequency conflicts for worry-free driving
- Bind button and LED indicator makes setup easy!
- Lightweight, compact size.
- 20T MOTOR: Tear up the terrain, be it flat out desert, rocky roads or crawling! Easy operation: no tuning, no fuel, no loud exhaust noise. Just plug 'n' go! Our design allows for optional 550 size motors to fit as well.
- PROTECTIVE RECEIVER BOX: Designed to protect the electronics from some serious off-road dust and debris
- AX-3 2.4GHz TRANSMITTER
- 2.4GHz, 2 channel pistol grip radio
- Servo reversing switches for steering and throttle
- Trim dials for fine tuning steering and throttle centers
- Battery indicator light lets you know when your transmitter batteries run low
- THE MOST VERSATILE PLATFORM: The Axial Wraith™ changes the game with its impressive 1:1 scale looks, high-speed monster truck "bashability," and technical "crawl" capabilities. The Wraith™ is the most versatile vehicle satisfying the needs of a wide range of enthusiasts
- Axial Wraith Rock Racer 2.4GHz 1:10 4WD RTR Electric Buggy
- Wheelbase: 343mm (13.5 in.)
- Width: 295.3mm (11.63 in.)
- Height: 228.6mm (9 in.)
- Ground Clearance: 76.2mm (3 in.)
- Weight: 2.49kg (5.5 lbs)
- Radio: 2.4GHz 3 Channel
- Servos: AS-2 Servo with 4.8V 8.5kg/cm (118oz/in) 6.0V 9.7kg/cm (132oz/in)
- ESC: AE-2 Forward and Reverse - Drag Brake - 2S LiPo Cutoff
- Motor: 20T, 540 Size
- Lighting: Simple LED Controller: 2 White LEDs, 2 Red LEDs.
- Vehicle: 7.2V Stick Pack/28 LiPo (Not Included)
- Transmitter: 8 AA Batteries (Not Included)
- Charger: Compatible Battery Charger (Not Included)
For questions regarding this product please email our friendly customer service team.