Axial Wraith 1:10 2.4GHz Electric RTR RC Rock Racer
regular price: $739.99
Out of Stock
5 Rating (0 Customer Reviews)
Save: $50.00 (33%)
Save: $336.04 (41%)
Save: $40.05 (25%)
Save: $420.04 (41%)
Save: $75.00 (41%)
Save: $30.00 (60%)
Save: $110.00 (52%)
Save: $15.00 (38%)
Save: $37.00 (28%)
Save: $83.00 (42%)
Save: $120.00 (41%)
Save: $98.00 (41%)
Save: $45.00 (64%)
Save: $59.00 (60%)
Save: $25.00 (36%)
The Wraith Ready-to-Run 1/10th Scale Electric 4WD Rock Racer is another FIRST for Axial with the first and most realistic full tube-frame chassis design that is manufactured with high strength composite materials. The Wraith IS BUILT TO GO FAST and is not just a low speed rock crawler. The realistic looks, drivability and ready-to-run ease make this vehicle the perfect blank canvas for the enthusiast looking for a vehicle to build upon. The Wraith can go in so many directions; desert sand, mountain trail runner, rock racer, mud bogger and any form of backyard bashing that can be dreamed up! True 4-wheel drive locked differentials are included for improved traction and an offset pumpkin provides more ground clearance and a better driveshaft angle. Additionally, the rear axle has been shaved of any unnecessary items and steering linkages that normally stick down have been removed for as much ground clearance as possible. The AR60 OCP-Axle is constructed from high strength composite material which has a low flex rate but is not as brittle as standard glass filled nylon. The AR60 OCP-Axle tubes are reinforced and beefed up with a boxed-in axle truss to distribute stress over a larger area. The combination of our axles and a true 4-link suspension gives you optimal performance for any terrain with the look of a real 1:1 vehicle.
- AR60 OCP-Axle (Off Center Pumpkin Design): True 4-wheel drive locked differentials are included for improved traction and an offset pumpkin provides more ground clearance and a better driveshaft angle. Additionally, the rear axle has been shaved of any unnecessary items and steering linkages that normally stick down have been removed for as much ground clearance as possible. The AR60 OCP-Axle is constructed from high strength composite material which has a low flex rate but is not as brittle as standard glass filled nylon. The AR60 OCP-Axle tubes are reinforced and beefed up with a boxed-in axle truss to distribute stress over a larger area. The combination of our axles and a true 4-link suspension gives you optimal performance for any terrain with the look of a real 1:1 vehicle.
- 4-Link Suspension: The suspension geometry utilizes a 4-Link design which is optimized to reduce axle steer and to have the proper amount of anti-squat and roll characteristics. The 4-Link system also aids against suspension wrap-up in high power applications.
- Optimized Steering Geometry: The front axle steering geometry is engineered for high speed performance with close attention to maximum pivot angle, minimal scrub, adjustable caster and Ackerman set as close to 0-degrees as possible. This geometry theory achieves a desired tight turning radius with locked differentials and better steering control at high speeds.
- Full Tube Frame Composite Chassis: The most realistic high strength composite tube frame chassis on the market. Our high strength composite plastic is impact resistant to help protect the Wraith from crash damage. Assembled with all hex hardware.
- Corbeau LG1 Licensed Race Seats: Fully licensed Corbeau LG1 race seats add to the scale realism of the already highly detailed interior set.
- AE-2 ESC with Drag Brake: The Axial AE-2 ESC was developed in partnership with Castle Creations and features LiPo cutoff, drag brake for tough crawling situations, a Tamiya style plug connector and is programmable via Castle Link (Castle Link not included).
- Lighting 6 LED's with Extra Light Buckets: The Simple LED Controller connects to the receiver and is turned on/off with the main power switch of the truck. There are four white LED's for the front and two red LED's for the rear. Additional light buckets are also included for custom looks.
- Protective Transmission Spur Gear Cover: Helps keep dirt and debris out of your pinion and spur gear for a quiet and efficient drivetrain.
- Slipper Clutch: Allows the motor to work more efficiently and greatly enhances the durability of the drivetrain allowing the transmission to slip in hard binds.
- 2.4GHz Radio System: The AX-2 2.4GHz transmitter is a two channel pistol grip radio with servo reversing switches for steering and throttle, trim dials for fine tuning steering and throttle centers and a battery indicator light that lets you know when your transmitter batteries run low. The AR-2 2.4GHz receiver uses no crystals so you'll experience worry free driving with no frequency conflicts. It's lightweight, compact in size and the bind button with LED indicator makes set-up easy!
- Waterproof Radio Box: Protects the receiver from dust and debris and is waterproof for the ultimate in weather protection.
- Easy Diff Access: A locked differential will provide the most positive wheel traction in all off-road environments and conditions. The locked differential also provides less maintenance over oil-filled or silicone based differentials. Easily serviced by removing four screws to gain access for maintenance, rebuilding and performance tuning.
- Battery Tray for Standard Stick Pack and LiPo Packs: Battery: 7.2V Stick Pack/2S LiPo Pack up to 47x150x28mm (W x L x D) in size. No disassembly or tools needed to remove and replace the battery.
- High Performance Shocks: Axial competition style shocks feature threaded shock bodies for tuning and easy pre-load adjustment, 3.5mm titanium nitride coated shock shafts for reduced lateral movement, silicone diaphragms for a more consistent feel and silicone bushings to prevent binding. These shocks are also upgradable with a variety of aluminum options to further increase suspension performance.
- On/Off Switch: Conveniently located under the dash.
- 2.2 Rebel Wheels and Ripsaw Tires: Ripsaw tires are mounted and pre-glued to 8-spoke Rebel Wheels right from the factory. The Axial 2.2 Ripsaw Tires are a realistic looking tire for the image-conscious scale crawler, but will also help to improve performance with an aggressive tread design, the sticky R35 compound and great ground clearance. The Ripsaw measures 5.5" [140mm] in diameter. This gives the lowest point on the 4X4 axle housing more clearance thus giving you more tactical driving options in those sticky predicaments! The Rebel wheels are made from a strong composite material which is both lightweight and durable.
- 20T Motor: Tear up the terrain, be it flat out desert, rocky roads or crawling! Easy operation: no tuning, no fuel, no loud exhaust noise. Just plug'n'go! Our design allows for optional 550 size motors to fit as well.
- AXI30793 Dig Upgrade Set (not included): The Wraith transmission is easily upgradable for Dig (patent pending) function which, when installed, gives you a three function transmission. The transmission also includes all steel outputs. The optional Dig Upgrade Set for the Wraith comes with servo linkage, slider parts and a new output shaft. When installed you have 4x4, 4x2 (freewheel) and Dig (rear locked). This aids in extreme climbs and descents and turning a tight radius. (not included - extra servo and three channel radio system also required).
- Axial Wraith 1/10 2.4GHz Electric RTR RC Rock Racer
- Wheelbase: 343mm (13.5 in.)
- Width: 295.3mm (11.6 in.)
- Height: 228.6mm (9 in.)
- Ground Clearance: 76.2mm (3 in.)
- Weight: 2.49kg (5.5 lbs)
- Radio: 2.4GHz, 2 Channel
- Servos: AS-2 Servo, 130oz Servo @6.0volt - Metal Gear
- ESC: AE-2 Forward and Reverse ESC w/Drag Brake
- Motor: 20T 540/550 Size
- Simple LED Controller: 4 White LEDs, 2 red LED's
- Transmitter: 4 AA Batteries (Not Included)
- Vehicle: 7.2V NiMH or 7.4V LiPo Battery (Included)
- Charger: Compatible Battery Charger (Not Included)
© 1995-2015, All material on this site is copyrighted by HobbyTron.com or the product itself.