Assault Airsoft Guns
Results 1 - 36 of 1614 matches
Electric Airsoft Guns are the most commonly used Airsoft guns on the market. They are usually powered by Ni-Cd, Ni-MH or Li-PO rechargeable batteries.
Green Gas Airsoft Guns are powered by big Green Gas Cans that must be purchased separately from an Airsoft gun. You'll usually insert the nozzle of your Green Gas can into your Airsoft gun's slot to recharge it.
CO2 Airsoft Guns are powered by small C02 canisters that are usually inserted into the grip of your Airsoft gun. These must be purchased separately.
Spring Airsoft Guns guns have a spring that must be cocked back after every shot. They require little maintenance so they are great for beginners, but they can only fire a single shot at a time.
Feet Per Second (FPS)Feet Per Second determines the speed the BB leaving the barrel of your Airsoft gun. The higher the FPS your Airsoft gun shoots, the faster it travels and harder the impact.
- Crosman (35)
- CYMA (58)
- Double Eagle (47)
- FirePower (9)
- G&G (231)
- H&K (5)
- ICS (35)
- Jing Gong (170)
- Lancer Tactical (16)
- TSD (43)
- A&K (10)
- Aftermath (5)
- AGM (21)
- ASG (19)
- Classic Army (57)
- Combat Zone (5)
- CSI (17)
- Cybergun (20)
- D-Boys (33)
- Echo1 (29)
- Elite Force (19)
- G&P (2)
- Game Face (6)
- HFC (9)
- Javelin (14)
- King Arms (22)
- KJW (2)
- KWA (18)
- SOCOM Gear (2)
- SRC (42)
- Swiss Arms (2)
- Tactical Force (1)
- Thompson (1)
- Tokyo Marui (1)
- UHC (3)
- UK Arms (36)
- Umarex (14)
- UTG (11)
- V-Force (4)
- WE-Tech (6)
- Well (23)
- World Tech Arms (25)
Airsoft StyleMost Airsoft guns are modeled after real life firearms.
Beginner Airsoft guns require no or little maintenance, so they're great for newcomers.
Intermediate Airsoft guns require some experience and skill with shooting and maintaining Airsoft guns.
Expert Airsoft guns are for diehard enthusiasts who aren't afraid to get their hands dirty on the workbench.
More Ways to Shop
ConditionIf you want a new product or if you would rather save some money with a refurbished. Breathe easy because all of Hobbytron's refurbished products are guaranteed to be in "good as new condition" and comes with a 90 day warranty!
Learning CenterHave any questions? Never fear, the Hobbytron Learning Center is here to answer all your questions! Whether you are a total newbie who doesn't know where to start or an advanced user who just has a few questions, we got the knowledge you need!
$159.00 $77.95Extra 25% Off
$205.40 $130.00Free Airsoft BBs
$49.99 $14.95Extra 25% Off
$39.95 $7.95Extra 25% Off
$86.93 $54.95Extra 5% Off
$280.00 $144.95Free Airsoft BBs
- Game Face Defender Strike M4BT Carbine FPS-275 Electric Assault Rifle and 1912 FPS-225 Spring Pistol Airsoft KitPrice: $94.95Save: $67.00 (41%)
- Crosman Elite AK-47 Battlemaster FPS-200 Electric Airsoft RiflePrice: $59.95Save: $42.00 (41%)
- Well MR777 M16 FPS-230 Spring Airsoft RiflePrice: $29.95Save: $21.00 (41%)
- CM.005 High Torque M4 FPS-400 Electric Airsoft RiflePrice: $189.95Save: $130.00 (41%)
- UKARMS AK-47 FPS-200 Electric Airsoft RiflePrice: $44.95Save: $31.00 (41%)
- CM.018 High Torque M4 FPS-400 Electric Airsoft RiflePrice: $159.95Save: $110.00 (41%)
- CM.009 High Torque M4 FPS-400 Electric Airsoft RiflePrice: $189.95Save: $130.00 (41%)
- CM.007 High Torque M4 FPS-400 Electric Airsoft RiflePrice: $179.95Save: $125.00 (41%)
- Classic Army Armalite M15A4 SPR FPS-390 Electric Airsoft RiflePrice: $299.95Save: $210.00 (41%)
- King Arms S&W M&P15 MOE FPS-360 Electric Airsoft RiflePrice: $339.95Save: $230.00 (40%)
- Type 95 M2015-3 Bullpup FPS-255 Spring Airsoft RiflePrice: $11.95Save: $9.00 (43%)
- CX4 Storm FPS-235 Spring Airsoft RiflePrice: $15.95Save: $13.00 (45%)
© 1995-2014, All material on this site is copyrighted by HobbyTron.com or the product itself.