Out of Stock
- Earn 1% back on qualifying purchases
- The more you shop, the more your earn
- Use your points for great HobbyTron deals
- Bonus points on special promotions
5 Rating (0 Customer Reviews)
Save: $10.05 (40%)
Save: $7.00 (35%)
Save: $6.05 (40%)
Save: $5.86 (33%)
Save: $20.04 (50%)
Save: $40.04 (67%)
Save: $25.05 (50%)
Save: $31.05 (62%)
Save: $10.05 (29%)
Save: $8.76 (44%)
Save: $8.00 (40%)
Save: $15.05 (30%)
Save: $19.55 (39%)
Save: $9.00 (43%)
Save: $30.04 (50%)
This beautiful, highly realistic handgun is modeled after the one used by the beautiful, highly realistic Laura Croft in the movie Tomb Raider. It's full-size and heavy-weight, closely simulating the feel of real steel to give you the most authentic experience possible. The finely detailed body is constructed of ABS plastic with some metal internal parts. Beware of cheaper lookalike models sold elsewhere! Here at HobbyTron.com we offer only the real deal, so that you are always satisfied.
This is a spring gun, which means it's powered by a spring and must be cocked for each shot. It's fast, clean, inexpensive and easily maintained; it requires no gas or batteries to operate. Also, spring guns are the toughest, most durable of all Airsoft guns, because they're made with few breakable pieces. If you're looking for a fun, reliable firearm that'll look great and perform even better, you've come to the right place.
- Ambidextrous magazine release
- Textured hand grip
- Length x Height: 9-1/2Æ’â‚¬Å¡â€šÂ Long; 5-1/2Æ’â‚¬Å¡â€šÂ Tall
Weight: 1-1/2 lbs.
- Caliber: 6mm plastic BBs and paintballs
- Action: Spring piston Æ’â‚¬Å¡â€šâ€œ must be cocked for each shot
- Capacity: 16 rounds
- Energy: Effective at 40 ft.; maximum is 150 ft.
- Velocity: 220 FPS (Feet Per Second)
Go to our Airsoft Accessories page to learn more about other items you can purchase for this product.
For questions regarding this product please email our friendly customer service team.