The AT-6-46 Army Navy RC Nitro Gas Airplane ARF is a big, beautiful plane. With a 60.5 inch wingspan, that's over 5 feet, this plane is truly huge. The AT-6-46 Army Navy RC Nitro Gas Airplane ARF comes with all hardware and accessories. It also includes a step-by-step, photo illustrated instruction manual. The AT-6-46 Army Navy RC Nitro Gas Airplane ARF is an Almost Ready to Fly plane which means it does not come with an engine or a Transmitter. It is an easy-to-assemble ARF that delivers smooth, solid aerobatic performance with striking scale looks.
- Wing Span: 60.7 in / 1540 mm
- Wing Area: 561 sq in / 36.25 sq dm
- Flying Weight: 6.4 lbs / 2900 g
- Fuselage Length: 44.1 in / 1120 mm
- Engine Required: 2c 0.46 cu in,4c 0.70 cu in
- Radio Required: 4 channels, 5 servos
Be the First To Add a Review.
Please Sign In or Register to leave a Product Review.