Out of Stock
- Earn 1% back on qualifying purchases
- The more you shop, the more your earn
- Use your points for great HobbyTron deals
- Bonus points on special promotions
5 Rating (0 Customer Reviews)
Save: $145.04 (85%)
Save: $200.00 (80%)
Save: $165.04 (83%)
Save: $117.04 (86%)
Save: $65.04 (62%)
Save: $235.04 (82%)
Save: $65.04 (72%)
Save: $70.04 (82%)
Save: $158.04 (76%)
Save: $100.04 (67%)
Save: $56.04 (62%)
Save: $26.04 (39%)
Save: $60.04 (67%)
Save: $60.04 (67%)
Save: $25.04 (56%)
Introducing the new AEE TORUK AP10 Camera RC Drone. This hot new drone comes with all the best top-of-the-line features you could ask for, at a fraction of the cost of its competitors. Its HD camera is capable of shooting crystal clear 1080p video, as well as 16 megapixel still photography. You can connect your smartphone device via WiFi connection with the included mount for the 2.4GHz Transmitter. Watch a live feed from your phone from an incredible range of up to 1000 feet, thanks to the included WiFi range extender. If you're not using a live feed, the AP10 drone's transmitter has a reliable range of up to a 1500 foot radius! This is the perfect drone for any videographer, photographer, or RC enthusiast. With two flying modes, you can set your drone to fly in GPS navigation mode. This mode allows you to let go of the controls and the AP10 will stop when released and maintain a fixed vertical and horizontal position. By using GPS mode you are freed up to be able to capture stunning footage and not have to worry about crashing. If you are more of an experience pilot you can utilize manual mode and perform awesome aerial maneuvers! Boasting a high capacity 11.1V 5300mAh battery, your AP10 will be cruising for a lengthy 25 minutes. When you've finished your flight, or you happen to fly outside of range, your AP10 utilizes the "Return Home" function and will pilot itself back to its original take-off location. Seriously, what more could you ask for in a camera RC Drone? Get the incredible AEE TORUK AP10 Camera RC Drone, while you can. Get yours today!
- 10" Self-Tightening Propeller Blades
- Integrated GPS Flight Control
- Max Horizontal Flight Speed of 8 m/s
- Max Vertical Flight Speed of 10 m/s
- Supports Dual Flight Control Modes
- LED Indicators & Low Voltage Protection
- iOS/Android App for Monitoring/Camera Control
- Up to 25 Minutes Flying Time
- GPS-Based Autopilot with Return to Home
- Stationary Hover with GPS and Normal flight Mode
- Self-Tightening Prop Design
- 16 MP Stills (Interpolation) and 1080p Video
- 2.4GHz WiFi Downlink for Smartphones
- Smartphone Mounts to Controller for FPV
- 90 Degree Panoramic Shooting
- Rain and Snow Proof
Those used to other RC aircraft will note the TORUK AP10 requires only basic assembly using a screw driver and supplied wrench. You will just need to attach the rotors, skids, and a few other small parts. Once assembled you will need to follow a few calibration steps to ensure correct operation of the GPS autopilot system. After that you'll be ready to fly.
Integrated 16 MP HD FPV Camera
The TORUK AP10 features a 16 MP FPV camera specially designed for use with the Drone. In addition to photos, the camera can record 1920 x 1080 resolution video at 30 fps. The camera is controlled wirelessly via WiFi using an app available for smartphones with Android or iOS. Internal recording is to a MicroSD/ SDHC card up to 32 GB.
*It takes 60s for AP10 to enable the on-board camera recording function
Normal and GPS Flight Modes
The TORUK AP10 has two flight modes for you to choose from. Of the two, GPS Mode is the most automatic.
Drone will stop as soon as you release the controls and stay hovering at a fixed horizontal and vertical position. This setting is the easiest to fly and is generally preferred for shooting video as the Drone won't sway or drift because of light wind gusts.
This not a true manual mode, however, in that the GPS navigation system is still used to maintain flight stability and by the "return to home" feature in the event of signal loss.
Return to Home Failsafe
If the Drone loses the signal from the controller for any reason the "return to home" feature will initialize. The aircraft will ascend to 60 feet then make a straight-line course back to the "home position". Once there, it will safely descend to the ground and power itself off.
*To enable the Return to Home functionality, AP10 should get GPS signal before taking off
Slot-In Battery with LED Status Indicators
A 5300mAh battery slots into the "tail" of the TORUK AP10 and enables up to 25 minutes of flying time. It features and on/off switch and LCD battery level. For recharging, balance and power regulation is handled internally within the battery itself. You simply plug it into a wall outlet with the supplied power cord and you are good to go.
LED Status Indicator
LED status light on the struts of the TORUK AP10 provides you with various feedback as well as warnings. Colors alternate between green and red and can either be flashing or solid. These messages give you valuable information such as whether the Gyro system is properly calibrated, warning you the battery is getting low.
10" Self-Tightening Rotor
The TORUK AP10 features a rotor design that is new for this model. There is no longer a separate prop nut and the threading is designed to be self-tightening, so there is no danger of a loose prop coming off in flight.
- AEE TORUK AP10 16MP 1080p FPV Camera RC Drone
- Transmitter/Remote Control
- 2.4GHz Transmitter
- 4 x Propeller Guards
- WiFi Range Extender/Repeater
- Smartphone Mount for Controller
- Landing Gear (4pcs)
- 5300mAh LiPo Battery
- AC Transformer to Charge Battery
- 8 x Self-Tightening Props
- 4 AA Batteries
- USB Cable
- Limited 1-Year Warranty on Transmitter, MC, ESC, and Camera Only
- Length: 14.6 Inches
- Width: 14.6 Inches
- Height: 5.5 Inches
- Flying Weight: 3.3 lb. / 2.6 lb. (Without Battery)
- Camera: HD Wide Angle 1080P/60fps, 1080P/30fps, 720P/60fps, 16 Megapixel Still Photos
- Flight Range: up to 1000 feet using live-feed FPV, 1500 foot flight range
- Flight Time: Up to 25 Minutes
- Prop Size: 10 Inches
- Vehicle: 11.1V 5300mAh LiPo Battery (Included)
- Transmitter: 4 AA Batteries (Included)
- Charger: AC Transformer Wall Charger (Included)
The FAA requires drones that weigh more than .55 lbs to be registered. You will need to go to HERE to register your drone.
For questions regarding this product please email our friendly customer service team.